Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #32441
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleete View Post
Installed my new Extang Trifecta tonight. It was a horrible chore. Took a whole 25 sweaty minutes (hot and muggy out), mostly because I couldn't find the right size allen wrench.
I remember putting mine on. It was so simple but a disaster the first time lol
Old 05-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #32442
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
It was so simple but a disaster the first time lol
that's what she said
Old 05-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #32443
Goldmember
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaned out interior and reorganized my toolbox
Old 05-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #32444
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
It turns out that the bike mounts are easier to tie my dogs to than the factory cleats, so they are staying in the truck. The problem is that the clamps are loose and rattle when there is no bicycle fork in there. So I made some spacers out of Teflon today. The slot is .020" smaller than the shaft, so they snap on nicely. Then I can clamp the skewer shut and drive around without any rattling.

The spacer without a slot in the back is a nylon spacer I made to take up the slack in my locking hitch pin.

nice and tight
my SD Clutch doesnt rattle when tightened??
Old 05-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #32445
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
Neither do my Driveshaft SD's. Nicely done with the Teflon though Bulla.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #32446
slightly insane
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
did dash rings, a/c vent trim, a/c control trim, and ring on shifter. didn't want to mess with the radio, it really doesn't look bad against the black. may have to upgrade later on. I also took a "his and hers" pic for kicks
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-25438606.jpeg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-25438607.jpeg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-25438608.jpeg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-his-hers.jpeg  
Old 05-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #32447
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
filled up the tank and calculated the average MPG for the first time after the lift and tires, since I finally got a full tank through without some odd driving trip messing up the results

knew it was going to hurt going into it though lol
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #32448
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
filled up the tank and calculated the average MPG after the lift and tires

Wish I was even getting 15...

Matt
Old 05-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #32449
AFZ is on a distinguished road
AFZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
filled up the tank and calculated the average MPG for the first time after the lift and tires, since I finally got a full tank through without some odd driving trip messing up the results

No lift, 265/75/16 and I get 16-17mpg.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #32450
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's not bad
Old 05-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #32451
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
when I first got the truck I was pushing 24 around town, LOL

then came the 20"s and it dropped to about 20mpg... then the 2.5" lift and 265/75's and that's where I'm at now...
Old 05-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #32453
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
Umm, mine too. But can you tighten them without a bicycle? That's why I made the Teflon spacers.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #32454
BryanWhiteTRD is on a distinguished road
BryanWhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Finished the HID Retrofit project, debadged truck, and pasti dipped the front badge yesterday. White grill will be here Tuesday to get rid of the last chrome piece.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #32455
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanWhiteTRD View Post
Finished the HID Retrofit project, debadged truck, and pasti dipped the front badge yesterday. White grill will be here Tuesday to get rid of the last chrome piece.
Nice looking truck!
Old 05-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #32456
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. I want retrofits...
and so many other things
Old 05-24-2013, 05:00 AM   #32457
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Debadged it. I dont know what took me so long. It looks much cleaner badgeless.
very nice sir, coming out this weekend?
Old 05-24-2013, 05:09 AM   #32458
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Derped the emblems and installed sleepers....after all the hate on here about plasti-dip I can honestly say it is a awesome product all depending what you use it for.

Oh and oil change too...that last pic reminded me
Old 05-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #32460
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
very nice sir, coming out this weekend?
Whats this weekend?

Products Discussed in this Thread