Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #32621
patrick2236 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: F-15 crew cheif
Name: patrick
patrick2236's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asuchemist View Post
What brand of nerf bars do you have? Damn like the wheels and tire combo too. Good looking truck
Those are the stock nerf bars
Old 05-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #32622
stocksport will become famous soon enoughstocksport will become famous soon enough

stocksport's Tacoma Gallery
I acquired to random dents on the roof of my truck over the weekend. No idea how they got there. No scratches or debris around the truck either. Just two huge dents. I've gone through all sorts of different scenarios of how it could have happened and my best guess is that someone took two steps on the roof and jumped off. They can probably be pushed out, but it's just strange.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #32623
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=B.Turner;6947668]Ok... So I told you guys I would post some pictures of the 886 Reverse Light mod. The difference is literally night and day.

*EDIT* All 4 pictures were the 886 bulb

Did you have to grind down the glass on the side of the bulb (where it inserts into the female end) or did it just snap right in after you cut the connector piece off?
Old 05-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #32624
Sixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to allSixxtaco is a name known to all

Sixxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Used it to haul a new Lazy Boy home.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #32625
Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=7six2Fan;6951112]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Ok... So I told you guys I would post some pictures of the 886 Reverse Light mod. The difference is literally night and day.

*EDIT* All 4 pictures were the 886 bulb

Did you have to grind down the glass on the side of the bulb (where it inserts into the female end) or did it just snap right in after you cut the connector piece off?
The glass doesn't even reach the connector. I should have taken a picture before I put it in. Basically the 886 has 2 wide wires at the base where it goes into the original connector. You cut it directly at the base of those 2 wires where they enter the original connector and that leaves the wide wires sticking out of the bottom of the bulb (approx 1/2 inch). I cut them with a Dremel Tool and I cut each wire on each bulb almost all the way through. I then took a small pair of needle nose pliers and gently bent the bulb back and forth until it came loose. I then smoothed out the bottom of each wire with the Dremel Tool. You then just insert those into the connector on the reverse light connector and it is a pretty snug fit. The glass on the bulb doesn't even reach the connector but sits right outside of it. I suppose if you were brave you could try to bend those wires for a slightly more snug fit but it works perfectly without doing that.

On a side note.... Make sure you are wearing latex gloves while doing this to keep the oil from your fingers off the bulbs.

I know there are differing views on doing this but my truck has literally never been in reverse more than 30 secs at a time in it's entire life so I'm not too worried about the wattage difference (in fact taking the pictures last night was the longest it has ever stayed in reverse). I suppose if you left it in reverse for a extremely long period of time there would be issues but who the hell would do that?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #32627
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
^ get her a bed mat, she will be much more comfortable.
Lol agreed its on my ever growing list of needs
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #32628
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ get her a bed mat, she will be much more comfortable.
Agreed. His sister deserves a proper BedRug.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #32629
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiostaco View Post
Used it to assist in the tanning of this beauty

Winner of the "Best use for a Tacoma" Award. Congratulations!

Old 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #32630
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Look at the ass on that one! That dog must work out!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #32631
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
zip tied the 7 pin plug out of the way, for wheeling this weekend.
Also working on the rear diff breather mod.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #32632
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Look at the ass on that one! That dog must work out!
You know how i know your gay?...
Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #32633

Quote:
the dog even has bondage gear on..
What fucking dog are you guys talking about????
Old 05-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #32634
GO VOLS!

Quote:
What fucking dog are you guys talking about????
x2. I did not even know their was a dog in the pic till they started talking about it.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #32635

I'm gonna take a picture of me tanning in the bed of my truck tomorrow. You guys will thank me later.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #32636
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm gonna take a picture of me tanning in the bed of my truck tomorrow. You guys will thank me later.
Great. More work photos.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #32637
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Why'd the picture change? haha
Old 05-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #32638
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Why'd the picture change? haha
You caught that wow good job.... I felt having the dog in the pic would be a little less provocative. I guess I was wrong haha
Old 05-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #32639

Quote:
You caught that wow good job.... I felt having the dog in the pic would be a little less provocative. I guess I was wrong haha
Dude... there is a half naked girl in the bed of your truck... You could have put a fucking lama in the bed with her and no one would notice. Well... maybe some farm boys on here but not many people would have noticed.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #32640
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha Yeah just made everyone go after the dog! haha

Just noticed you live in Utah. I'd bet from the looks of the scenery in that pic you aren't too far from me. haha You don't find many if any quakies in southern Utah it seems.

Products Discussed in this Thread