Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #32621
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Mind if ask where you picked up the 2012 radio at and how much it was? Also is it just a direct replacement to the factory radio that you replaced? I didn't know I "needed" a new radio but after seeing yours I think mine just broke

Thanks in advance.

Great looking truck btw!
Lol I will definitely have to remember that line, "I didn't know I "needed" a new radio but after seeing yours I think mine just broke."

I actually picked it up here. I paid $200 shipped. I only got it a few weeks ago and put it in as soon as I got it. It directly fit as you see in the picture but some people don't like how it does not sit flush with the 05-11 dash (I don't mind it).

Here is the thread link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...o-non-jbl.html

As far as the electronic plugs go, the general use plugs are plug 'n' play. I am not able to use the bluetooth yet as it's giving me an error code that says I don't have a mic installed. That, and the touch screen, are the main reasons I purchased it so I will be looking into fixing it very soon. I just need to get a few other things accomplished first.

Thanks for the kind words. I saw a post of yours earlier today and was thinking how nice yours was also.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #32622
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
I actually picked it up here. I paid $200 shipped. I only got it a few weeks ago and put it in as soon as I got it. It directly fit as you see in the picture but some people don't like how it does not sit flush with the 05-11 dash (I don't mind it).

Here is the thread link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...o-non-jbl.html

As far as the electronic plugs go, the general use plugs are plug 'n' play. I am not able to use the bluetooth yet as it's giving me an error code that says I don't have a mic installed. That, and the touch screen, are the main reasons I purchased it so I will be looking into fixing it very soon. I just need to get a few other things accomplished first.

Thanks for the kind words. I saw a post of yours earlier today and was thinking how nice yours was also.

Wow! That's a hell of a deal. I'll have to keep an eye out for one because I definitely like how it looks in your truck. And yeah... the bluetooth and touchscreen would be the deciding factors for me as well. Hope you get it figured out.

Have a good holiday weekend and thanks for the reply!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #32623
CaptQuinn is on a distinguished road

Name: Quinn
CaptQuinn's Tacoma Gallery

Just put on my Andres' Devil Horns!

Awww YEAH!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #32624
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
It arrived finally and is getting a PDI and prepped for transport...booked the tint, the lift, install of the s/c, tire&rims, exhaust, intake, nerf steps, skid plate, an alignment followed by a final detail next Friday...Needs to be ready for the wife's birthday... gonna be a busy week...
Old 05-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #32625
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
Traded in my silver 2010 access cab sr5 for this baby!!!!!
Attachment 214220
Congratulations from a native Lincolnite, looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
It arrived finally and is getting a PDI and prepped for transport...booked the tint, the lift, install of the s/c, tire&rims, exhaust, intake, nerf steps, skid plate, an alignment followed by a final detail next Friday...Needs to be ready for the wife's birthday... gonna be a busy week...
Waiting for pictures... Get busy.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #32626
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptQuinn View Post

Just put on my Andres' Devil Horns!

Awww YEAH!!!
How did you get a ahold of him I pm'd and emailed nothing...
Old 05-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #32627
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post
Congratulations from a native Lincolnite, looks good.

Waiting for pictures... Get busy.
Dude I am sooooo excited I am going to crash Instagram with the pictures...
Old 05-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #32628
BarNee is on a distinguished road
Name: Barney
BarNee's Tacoma Gallery
Baptized the truck by making a dump run.

No pics - Not a very scenic place. Hauled in a half ton of post bathroom renovation tear-out, and a bunch of lava rock that the wife has had in 3 different places over the last 15 years. The lava rock is going into a garden wall of a dump employee so it gets recycled at least. Now both the truck and i need a bath!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #32629
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Dude I am sooooo excited I am going to crash Instagram with the pictures...
Whats your instagram tag so I can be on the look out for it
Old 05-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #32630
07trd is on a distinguished road

Name: David
07trd's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got some time off to give it a good washing. time to find some mud
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_20130525_144955_221.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #32631
HaoleBilt

I financed the purchase since its on the ground...should get to me Wednesday and then the build begins...
Old 05-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #32632
zengineer is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerott
zengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Bakflip F1 and Westin Nerf Bars

title says it all. put on a new set of Westin 4" chrome oval nerfs, and a Bakflip F1 tonneau cover. Both look sweet, were easy as hell to install, and love the results!
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imag0563-2.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imag0567.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-imag0568.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #32633
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Whats your instagram tag so I can be on the look out for it
HEgr8trthandave
Old 05-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #32634
lyodbraun is on a distinguished road

Army:
lyodbraun's Tacoma Gallery
Made my paint look like this...
Old 05-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #32635
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FINALLY got around to installing some lights behind the grille, I swear getting this done has been on my list for about 4 years now.

Hella 1000 Black Magics, I'll how well they work later tonight.

Thinking I need a big TOYOTA emblem now instead of the small color matched one I have, doesn't quite look right now.

Old 05-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #32636
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Installed tailgate seal also install tailgate seal on the front bulkhead where G4 elite tonneau cover has gap.
Enjoying a cold beverage and now on to the next project dynolock electric tailgate lock.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #32637
asuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud ofasuchemist has much to be proud of
asuchemist's Tacoma Gallery
Went ahead and got the leaf spring TSB installed....Other than gained height in the back can't really feel the difference.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20130525_130109-large-.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20130525_130203-large-.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-20130525_130207-large-.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #32639
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
What did I do today?

This

Products Discussed in this Thread