LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Old 06-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #34646
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Installed a new radio. The stock one just sucked.

Ha I love that song as well as the rest off the queen of the damn sound track
Old 06-27-2013, 07:41 AM   #34647
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Got my ubolt flip kit from AllPro. They didn't have the plates in stock that are drilled and tapped for the bump stops. So I did it myself. All new zinc plated grade 8 hardware courtesy of my work.
I'm assuming you got that Ubolt flip kit from AllPro and that they didn't have the plates in stock that were drilled and tapped for bumpstops. I guess you'll have to do it yourself and use all new zinc plated grade 8 hardware from your work. Or did I miss it the first three times?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:58 AM   #34648
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
I'm assuming you got that Ubolt flip kit from AllPro and that they didn't have the plates in stock that were drilled and tapped for bumpstops. I guess you'll have to do it yourself and use all new zinc plated grade 8 hardware from your work. Or did I miss it the first three times?
He was very excited about the new hardware
Old 06-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #34649
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
He was very excited about the new hardware
you can say that again, and again
Old 06-27-2013, 08:22 AM   #34650
What do you mean I can't go there?
Devilscar is on a distinguished road

Name: Thoreau
Devilscar's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Devilscar
My 2013 Tacoma

Yesterday I spray painted the front logo and the day before I took off all the logos on the side like the Limited and Tacoma and all the stuff on the back too. I changed the lights a little bit ago as one of them was run into. Here's a link to my build that I'm hoping to start or get a move on after I come back from my 5,000 mile road trip across the US.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eam-build.html

I'm loving the way she's looking already. I plan on doing a few more minor things to her before heading off on my trip starting July 10th. I would love to get a same color grill frame for the front, and de-chrome the rest.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_4732.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_4749.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_4139.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_4738.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #34651
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
Cut a nice 4" hole in my fender
Did you cut any of the intake or snorkel body off or is the picture as it comes from the factory?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #34655
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...
Old 06-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #34656
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
Cut a nice 4" hole in my fender
That thing is huge!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #34659
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpersons89 View Post
lol finally finished my camo wrap
THAT IS SICK

Products Discussed in this Thread