Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #35982
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
added a little bump. nothing crazy.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #35983
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Drove the hell out of it
Old 07-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #35984
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
towed the ski and went to crab island.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #35986
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Washed Indy & installed my Horns

Matches my DD
Old 07-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #35987
CanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
CanadianMade's Tacoma Gallery
rookie question... where is the fill stop on the tranny and front diff to check fluids?
Old 07-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #35988
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Deputy / Infantryman
Name: kevin
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Foglight DDM H11 8k Installed.

Old 07-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #35989
3INVERTED9S is on a distinguished road

3INVERTED9S's Tacoma Gallery
Changed all fluids today. Motor, Trans, Transfer, Diffs. All Redline.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #35990
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some oem fog lights for my baby just have to figure out how I'm going to wire them and what kinda switch now... Can't wait to get rid of the damn blanks in my bumper!
Old 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #35991
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Had a busy past few weeks...got several things done to the truck...

1. Dipped a strip on the hood right above grill and lights. Also dipped the "lower eye-lids" (for lack of better term) beneath the head lights.

2. Removed dip from lower valance and reapplied with rattle-can bed liner.

3. Same bed liner applied to grill.

4. Dipped fuel fill door.

5. Custom decal courtesy of Benson X and ruggedT applied to back window.

6. T-Force bed bar and Hella Black Magic's installed and wired.

7. Ran over a bolt and decided to bite the bullet and upgrade tires. 265/76/16 Pirelli Scorpion's installed.

8. Para 550 wrapped the "oh-shit" handles, door pulls, and shift knob.

9. Cheapo seat covers for the dog's sake.

Some day I'll get pictures taken. Haha.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #35992
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
I bought some oem fog lights for my baby just have to figure out how I'm going to wire them and what kinda switch now... Can't wait to get rid of the damn blanks in my bumper!
Is there factory wiring in place? When I added oem fogs to my corolla, it was all plug-n-play. There were plugs taped up to the harness behind the bumper. Plugged a oem relay into the appropriate spot. And installed the oem switch as well. Maybe a TacoExpert can chime in.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #35993
bigkaks67 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kaks
bigkaks67's Tacoma Gallery
Added White LED to my 2012 Tacoma turn signal mirror
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-photo.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #35994
Outlaw 525S member
23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed23dec2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
23dec2007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeePee View Post
added a little bump. nothing crazy.

Nice..
Old 07-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #35995
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Drove mine for its weekly 10 mile trip :P
Old 07-28-2013, 05:19 AM   #35998
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by selftaughtguru View Post
Thanks, I like it.

I've got a BAKflip G2. It's pretty solid and hasn't given me any issues yet.

There are some other pics if you look at my profile, but nothing recent. I still have to make a better mounting bar as well as properly mount my switches.
Is that an engine block heater?
Old 07-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #35999
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Is there factory wiring in place? When I added oem fogs to my corolla, it was all plug-n-play. There were plugs taped up to the harness behind the bumper. Plugged a oem relay into the appropriate spot. And installed the oem switch as well. Maybe a TacoExpert can chime in.
I will have to check after work tonight I have never noticed a harness but I never was looking for them..
Old 07-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #36000
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled the door panel off to see where I can mount the blue led's last night, lights are goin under the doors and in the footwells today, thanks to TW i found the hot and dome common in the A pillar and soldered leads off of them, ran those down through the dash, I don't want to pull the plastic off on the inside of the door panel to access the wires that go from the door to the cab, looks like if i pull the speaker out, i might have access, will find out soon, pics from the beach tonight if all goes as planned

Products Discussed in this Thread