Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #35981
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
^ True. After a couple minutes of $#$@#$% and $#@%$#, it's not that bad. You just gotta be good at moving your hands around in tight places
I cussed at mine for about 2 mins before I got it 2nd one only took like 30 sec after I figured out the angle
Old 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #35982
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about finishing sleeving my fogs...
Old 07-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #35983
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
It takes a little bit of work to do it with bumper on way more work to take it off... Pointless to remove to save a couple mins imo
The bumper is a few clips and screws took me 10 minutes but I take bumpers off every day
Old 07-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #35984
Grey Headed Shop Teacher
DixonCreekDrifter is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: SRO before they had SROs
Name: Dixon
DixonCreekDrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Did first post today

Over in 2nd Gen Tacoma I did my first post call French Front Plate Mod. enjoy. I been reading as a guest for several weeks and thought I would repay all the good info I have received.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #35985
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixonCreekDrifter View Post
Over in 2nd Gen Tacoma I did my first post call French Front Plate Mod. enjoy. I been reading as a guest for several weeks and thought I would repay all the good info I have received.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #35986
sedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud ofsedmondson72 has much to be proud of

Army: MSG
Name: Steven
sedmondson72's Tacoma Gallery
Got these in the mail today. Now just waiting for my Brute Force Fab rear bumper w/ swing arm. It is supposed to be here by Friday.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_20130722_154704_170.jpg  
Old 07-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #35987
teg1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: ......
teg1's Tacoma Gallery
Painted my calipers and drums red and installed my TB SPACER....
Old 07-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #35988
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedmondson72 View Post
Got these in the mail today. Now just waiting for my Brute Force Fab rear bumper w/ swing arm. It is supposed to be here by Friday.
You're gonna love those! I have the receiver pin & toolbox latch retrofit.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #35989
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Trimmed my front mud flaps up 4.5". 20 minutes of effort for far better looks. Now I want to do the rears....
Old 07-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #35991
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
Going on tomorrow with duratracs. More accurate depiction of the anthracite color.
Be sure to post some good pics!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #35992
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Be sure to post some good pics!

ditto. Rims looks good man. Now get some quality pics
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #35993
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #35994
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Fix looks good!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #35995
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Fix looks good!
yah hell of a lot more solid
Old 07-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #35996
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yah hell of a lot more solid
Looks more like the brackets that came with my bumper. Definitely solid.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #35997
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #35998
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Looks more like the brackets that came with my bumper. Definitely solid.
these a little more than a bracket :P found out the cab mount mount is pretty weak too so its tied into it, A LOT more pictures on my build and in my gallery
Old 07-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #35999
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
sedmondson72

Those are the locks that can be keyed to your ignition key right? Where did you get those and if you dont mind, what did you pay for them?
Old 07-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #36000
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
sedmondson72

Those are the locks that can be keyed to your ignition key right? Where did you get those and if you dont mind, what did you pay for them?
http://www.boltlock.com/

Products Discussed in this Thread