Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 AM   #3661
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my Image Dynamics CTX highs. They do indeed sound better, but not nearly as good as I thought they would, because of all the high reviews on this site. There goes $180 down the drain!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #3664
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
My husband washed and waxed the truck last night. I agreed to mow the lawn today....

Wouldn't it figure... its frigin RAINING today. So much for mowing the grass.
You need to purchase a lotto ticket.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #3665
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
had my driverside window re-tinted because the old stuff started to peel. then went through the carwash.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:00 AM   #3666
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Caar accident mod, fuck.....
Old 04-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #3669
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Took my prerunner on some dirt trails yesterday. Damn, that felt good
Old 04-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #3670
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
polished me headlights
Old 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #3672
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Installed ScanGaugeII and yellow H10's for the fog lights and painted my climate control bezel silver.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #3673
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up 17" FJ Crusier rims and tires and installed them.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #3674
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Washed all the dirt and Pollen off and then did a quick wax.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #3678
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
Don't you just hate that pollen!
Cant freakin stand it!!! I park my truck everyday at work near a dam tree that has a ton. I wish I could have somewhere else to park..
Old 04-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #3679
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
EGR Slimline window vent visors installed.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:15 AM   #3680
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
got bypass's

bed supports

Products Discussed in this Thread