Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #37321
JaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaxJim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Thanks man.lol Not to easy keeping black clean but love. Hell both of my trucks are black.

Here is my weekend warrior also black.
Since we're showing our other fun cars, here's mine:

2004 Porsche Carrera 911, 40th Anniversary 100% stock and pretty darn fast! I've tracked it a couple times, it's a blast to drive.

Old 08-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #37322
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhpisces View Post
Just finished my Big 3 upgrade in preparation to my future stereo system upgrade. Gotta take it in baby steps or my wife will be too pissed. you go slow enough you can almost get away with anything. got the 2din pioneer with B/T. Now just time to buy speakers and amps. I also plan on running some aux lights in the engine bay, bed, and some lights behind the grill once I finish my satoshi.
Very nice man, does that gauge tell you the volts on the batter?
Old 08-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #37323
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Chevy vs. Tacoma

Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_2394.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-mexicali-20130816-00314.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-mexicali-20130816-00313.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-mexicali-20130816-00315.jpg  
Old 08-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #37324
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Chevy vs. Tacoma

So, what you are saying is that you following too close sucks for him.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #37325
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
...or he doesn't drive fast enough .
Old 08-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #37326
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No, he stop at a yellow sign real quick so I rear ended him
Old 08-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #37327
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, he stop at a yellow sign real quick so I rear ended him
So you were following too close
Old 08-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #37328

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Just wanted to give him a little speed
Old 08-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #37329
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elclem21 View Post
...or he doesn't drive fast enough .
being tailgated has never made me go faster, just the opposite actually.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #37330
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Exactly ... pay the clerk. Next case.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #37331

Quote:
Exactly ... pay the clerk. Next case.
Insurance payed, $0 out of my pocket
Old 08-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #37333

Quote:
No ticket? Be honest with us ... the truth always comes out.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:37 PM   #37334
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol until your premium is due again
Old 08-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #37335
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much did your insurance rates go up though?
Old 08-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #37336

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
As long as he doesn't have USAA I don't care ...
Old 08-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #37337
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
You might get a freebie-if you're a 'good driver'.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #37338

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
How much did your insurance rates go up though?
Material damage - market value - 5%
Total theft - market value - 10%
Third party liability - $150,000.00 - 0%
Assistance - $100,000.00 - 0%
Old 08-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #37339
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TXEDITION View Post
When I went to my driveway this morning, my Tacoma was gone...

Apparently, somebody stole it last night. Been on the phone dealing with the police and insurance all morning.

Sucks...
Really sorry to hear that I hope everything works out for you.

Products Discussed in this Thread