LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #38921
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye one View Post
I detailed my engine bay, it was pretty gross.
That looks great, but if that was gross... please dont look at mine
Old 10-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #38923
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye one View Post
I detailed my engine bay, it was pretty gross.

That's clean What did you used?
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #38924
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
88mph in his delorian
Old 10-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #38925
eye one is on a distinguished road
eye one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Stuff on this page, including the brushes.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...fessional.html

The Detailers Trim Detail worked wonders. I used it on my mirrors, grill, bed rails, bumper, mud flaps too. It makes a huge difference as mine were turning light grey, just hope it holds up for a while. Will buy more.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #38926
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
I work at an auto parts store and it bugs me when people come in with a engine bay that looks like that link! I keep mine clean!

If you let dust, dirt and salt collect in your engine bay it just helps ruin things faster.

Mudding with your truck is one thing, but a highway car shouldn't look like that lol
Old 10-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #38927
tomminator855 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
tomminator855's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #38928

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7xschecter6661 View Post
I work at an auto parts store and it bugs me when people come in with a engine bay that looks like that link! I keep mine clean!

If you let dust, dirt and salt collect in your engine bay it just helps ruin things faster.

Mudding with your truck is one thing, but a highway car shouldn't look like that lol
i do my best, less the anal attention some have to keep it clean

its not really dirt, dust and salt that make mine look terrible, its stains from mud etc. and i dont have the time to spend detailing it. For everyone that likes to, more power to you and it looks great! for me, ill continue to try and keep the chunks off

I dont work at a shop or store but working on my friends stuff when i get it with years of never cleaned grime its very annoying. I agree with your point, for the record
Old 10-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #38929
tomminator855 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
tomminator855's Tacoma Gallery
Got her dressed up , added hood protector(wife doesn't like it) , added Roll N Lock , bed extender , TRD shift knob

Old 10-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #38930
texastaco11 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
texastaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
What do you think of your Clazzios?
They are very comfortable and fit well. I think the hardest part was trying to maker the center console look good. I read through almost every tacomaworld clazzio thread and signed up for the past two wet okole group buys before ordering. I read that there can be an issue with neoprene not breathing well and getting swamp butt so I opted for the perforated leather. I also heard about horror stories about ordering so I went through trdsparks. 390 shipped, ordered on a sunday and put then on thursday.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #38931

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastaco11 View Post
They are very comfortable and fit well. I think the hardest part was trying to maker the center console look good. I read through almost every tacomaworld clazzio thread and signed up for the past two wet okole group buys before ordering. I read that there can be an issue with neoprene not breathing well and getting swamp butt so I opted for the perforated leather. I also heard about horror stories about ordering so I went through trdsparks. 390 shipped, ordered on a sunday and put then on thursday.
nice. i was so close to doing the exact same thing.

I went coverking ballistic tactical. i just like the molle. its cool. and i had a set of the ballistic ones in my 89 yota years ago they were actually pretty cool. so ill give them a shot
Old 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #38932
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
I derped the back bumper. I like it black with the Pyrite, and it will keep the chrome protected so it will still be clean when I sell it later on when I build or buy the bumper I want. I just couldn't stand the chrome any longer.. ha ha.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #38933
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastaco11 View Post
Damn. 390 shipped for leather? Thats a good deal. Any link to order? Thanks.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #38934
texastaco11 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
texastaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post
Damn. 390 shipped for leather? Thats a good deal. Any link to order? Thanks.
Only the center section of each seat is leather. The outer smooth sections are vinyl. I read that trdsparks.com offered a lower price I emailed them. They advertise 449 and charge 390. I also emailed to ask what was in stock. Custom setups have a long wait time(8-10wks or longer). Solid blk or solid grey was there so I pulled the trigger.
http://www.trdsparks.com/displaypart...&parts_id=2745
Old 10-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #38936
reh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Raf
reh7777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Not exactly today, but I haven't posted any of the upgrades yet.

New fenders, color, and shoes (plus cab mount body chop).

Natural Habitat

This by far is the best looking Taco I've seen. Congratulations, you did well Obiwan!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #38937
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
I installed my armor tech offroad high clearance wrap around bumper

What topper is that? I like them WINDOORS! Dewalt too.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #38938
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Not exactly today, but I haven't posted any of the upgrades yet.

New fenders, color, and shoes (plus cab mount body chop).

Natural Habitat

Is that PlastiDipped then a SATIN finish
/////??
Old 10-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #38939
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
I installed my armor tech offroad high clearance wrap around bumper

Looks awesome, nice and tight.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #38940
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Is that PlastiDipped then a SATIN finish
/////??
Wrapped, 3-M I think. Check his build.

Products Discussed in this Thread