Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #40201
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
lol i live right by the target on philadelphia (live on philadelphia) it sticks when it wants to
I haven't been past AAA since Arby's took over Foster's.
Wife said Arby's was gone (moved to Ramona & 71)... what's in there now?

Havne't had much reason to visit that center since Sam's left, lost all reason to go when Hobby Town left.
We rarely hit Target, when we do it's because Costco/Sam's/Walmart didn't have something and then we hit the one on Pipeline.

I'm just off of Central & Walnut.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #40202
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
I haven't been past AAA since Arby's took over Foster's.
Wife said Arby's was gone (moved to Ramona & 71)... what's in there now?

Havne't had much reason to visit that center since Sam's left, lost all reason to go when Hobby Town left.
We rarely hit Target, when we do it's because Costco/Sam's/Walmart didn't have something and then we hit the one on Pipeline.

I'm just off of Central & Walnut.
arbys was here for a while i think theres a place called "titan burger" over priced from what ive been told...
i moved here after the sams club moved (only reason i know it used to be over here is because we did the job on the doors where it was at to the store thats there now and all of the them where marked "sams" when we removed them...

youre not that far, i always go to that winchells coffee...or the oreillys
Old 11-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #40203
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
arbys was here for a while i think theres a place called "titan burger" over priced from what ive been told...
i moved here after the sams club moved (only reason i know it used to be over here is because we did the job on the doors where it was at to the store thats there now and all of the them where marked "sams" when we removed them...

youre not that far, i always go to that winchells coffee...or the oreillys
I like Oreilly's... well... I rarely buy anything there, but I walk my used oil over to dump it.

I haven't been to that Winchell's in years. The New York pizza place used to be good in the 90s... haven't been there in years either.

Straw Hat is just mediocre... in there somewhere between good and bad... but it's close enough to walk so we can have a couple of pitchers and not worry about getting home.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #40204
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like Oreilly's... well... I rarely buy anything there, but I walk my used oil over to dump it.

I haven't been to that Winchell's in years. The New York pizza place used to be good in the 90s... haven't been there in years either.

Straw Hat is just mediocre... in there somewhere between good and bad... but it's close enough to walk so we can have a couple of pitchers and not worry about getting home.
new york pizza is ok...id rather get costco if thats the case
oreillys i only go if i need to buy something small like an add a fuse etc
Old 11-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #40205

Quote:
new york pizza is ok...id rather get costco if thats the case
Eww... gotten that bad? I'd rather pick up a frozen at Sam's.
Quote:
oreillys i only go if i need to buy something small like an add a fuse etc
Ya... checked on a PCV valve yesterday. Only $7, but special order. A WEEK to get it.
Camelback is $6, but $9 shipping plus $3 handling... same for Titus-Will with $9 shipping.
I'll probably just pick it up for $9 from Glendora Toyota on the way home from work... or add it to an order from RockAuto since it looks like the wife needs a new motor for her Rav's window.

I could add it to an air filter order, but I just changed the Rav and still have one for the Taco.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 AM   #40206
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
Installed full metal jackrabbit

Finally installed my new pace Edwards full metal jackrabbit !!! Soo awesome ....[/IMG]
Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 AM   #40207
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #40208
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot5r View Post
Those are side view LEDs...meaning the light is pointing down or to the side and not straight out. Is that what you use? Thanks
Old 11-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #40209
SoCal LED Dash Swap

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eww... gotten that bad? I'd rather pick up a frozen at Sam's.

Ya... checked on a PCV valve yesterday. Only $7, but special order. A WEEK to get it.
Camelback is $6, but $9 shipping plus $3 handling... same for Titus-Will with $9 shipping.
I'll probably just pick it up for $9 from Glendora Toyota on the way home from work... or add it to an order from RockAuto since it looks like the wife needs a new motor for her Rav's window.

I could add it to an air filter order, but I just changed the Rav and still have one for the Taco.
gotcha lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
Those are side view LEDs...meaning the light is pointing down or to the side and not straight out. Is that what you use? Thanks
Yea that's what a lot of people are using...there's a thread on here
Old 11-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #40210
Captain SpaceWeasel
Brizzad2031 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
Brizzad2031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks good!

i did the grill leds as well...a different way, i custom made mine

WHERE did you find those eyelids? Painted to match upon ordering? I had a set of Fiberglass paintmatched eyelids on my last car, would LOVE some on my truck.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #40211
ONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedONEBAR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzad2031 View Post
WHERE did you find those eyelids? Painted to match upon ordering? I had a set of Fiberglass paintmatched eyelids on my last car, would LOVE some on my truck.
X2. Those look aweesome!
Old 11-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #40213
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
Took off the mud flaps.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #40214
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
stared at this for a good minute before i realized i was actually drooling
Old 11-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #40215
SoCal LED Dash Swap

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEBAR View Post
X2. Those look aweesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
there was a member on here that used to do them. he stopped a few months back irrc. havent really seen anyone that picked up the business.
^^^this was true doesn't sell anymore

I got them on eBay and got them painted locally by my uncle at this shop he works at
Old 11-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #40216
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery

Bad Videos and a bunch of new pictures from East River Road, Black Gap Road and Pine Canyon added....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7767971
Old 11-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #40218
12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I ripped my cv boot on a meetup last weekend so I replaced the whole axle assembly. All it took was $63 and about and hour and a half!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #40219
All of those moments....will be lost.....in time
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Today I loosened the cap restraint bolts and slid it back to thoroughly clean the back of the cab and the front of the cap because there was a lot of fine stone dust accumulating in the creases of the window weatherstripping and some mildew begininng around and on the weatherstripping

At the same time I replaced the front of the cap weatherstripping on the bed because it had kind of migrated forward over the last couple years

Old 11-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #40220
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Today i traded my stock chrome bumper for a colormatched grille surround with a grillcraft insert. only chrome left is the headlights which are gettin the bhlm treatment soon... really soon......

Products Discussed in this Thread