Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #44522
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
Debadged the tailgate finally.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #44523
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Had my Performance Exhaust put on, tinted my windows, received my color match grill today, and I will have my rear bumper painted next week Black to match my truck as well..

Haven't even had the truck a week, and I'm changing it up, still looking at wheels to pick out..
Old 03-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #44524
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: -SpecOPs PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
Had my Performance Exhaust put on, tinted my windows, received my color match grill today, and I will have my rear bumper painted next week Black to match my truck as well..

Haven't even had the truck a week, and I'm changing it up, still looking at wheels to pick out..
Think Rear view mirror Mod.....
Old 03-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #44525
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Think Rear view mirror Mod.....
What is that?

Is there a kit for the hood to put the gas shocks on it?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #44527

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post

Awesome!!

Thanks!!

Old 03-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #44530
96Yota is on a distinguished road
96Yota's Tacoma Gallery
picked up a Truxport tonneau cover off craigslist and installed it.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #44532
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Installed some LED fog light projector replacements:

Those look sick! where did you get them, how much, and what is the output like?
Old 03-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #44533
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Nice dude! I have a similar setup, love the buttons to, I've been causing some laughs because of it as well.
Those are awesome switches. Just got a '14 Access Cab 4x4, I plan on doing a similar setup. Where did you purchase these?
Old 03-14-2014, 05:52 AM   #44534
jonny01blaze is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
jonny01blaze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Nice dude! I have a similar setup, love the buttons to, I've been causing some laughs because of it as well.
Looked in your topics but didn't see anything. Who makes your mirror? Never seen one with the two displays like that. Looks good!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:58 AM   #44535
hotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lynd
hotrod53's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I did to my Tacoma today......called Toyota and started a lemon law case.... :-(
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #44536
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny01blaze View Post
Looked in your topics but didn't see anything. Who makes your mirror? Never seen one with the two displays like that. Looks good!
ebay
Old 03-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #44537
josh843 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
josh843's Tacoma Gallery
Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
What lights are those? Where did you get them? Me likey!
Got them from ebay for like right at 200 bucks, I got the smoked lense. It has halos and led running lights but I didn't wire the leds yet. I've seen pictures of other members on here that have these lights and did wire the leds up and it looks fine but it screws up the cutoff. That picture is out of the box in the truck with the cheap bulbs is came with and no adjustment at all. I'm very happy with the output and quality if them, I have a pair of mini h1 projectors from trs but I honestly dot know that I want to put them in now. I also am thinking of changing the led running lights to Amber and wiring them in with the blinker so the whole perimeter of the light will blink. But not sure how to do just yet since I can't find the "blinker" wire. I only have 2 wires. It's 14v with running lights on, then fluctuates when blinker is on, I've seen that other tacoma shave 3 wires, ground,running, and blinker. I just want them to blink. Not be running lights and blinker. Anyone know how to do this???
Old 03-14-2014, 08:35 AM   #44539
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
I finally finished and installed my home made satoshi grill!

Looks really sharp, dude.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:49 AM   #44540
fjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjrmurph is one of the sharper tools in the shed
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod53 View Post
Here's what I did to my Tacoma today......called Toyota and started a lemon law case.... :-(
OK
I'll bite, whats wrong with your truck ???

Products Discussed in this Thread