Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #44701
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post

Awesome!!

Thanks!!

Old 03-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #44704
96Yota is on a distinguished road
96Yota's Tacoma Gallery
picked up a Truxport tonneau cover off craigslist and installed it.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #44706
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Installed some LED fog light projector replacements:

Those look sick! where did you get them, how much, and what is the output like?
Old 03-13-2014, 11:05 PM   #44707
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Nice dude! I have a similar setup, love the buttons to, I've been causing some laughs because of it as well.
Those are awesome switches. Just got a '14 Access Cab 4x4, I plan on doing a similar setup. Where did you purchase these?
Old 03-14-2014, 05:52 AM   #44708
jonny01blaze is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
jonny01blaze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Nice dude! I have a similar setup, love the buttons to, I've been causing some laughs because of it as well.
Looked in your topics but didn't see anything. Who makes your mirror? Never seen one with the two displays like that. Looks good!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:58 AM   #44709
hotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhotrod53 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lynd
hotrod53's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I did to my Tacoma today......called Toyota and started a lemon law case.... :-(
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #44710
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny01blaze View Post
Looked in your topics but didn't see anything. Who makes your mirror? Never seen one with the two displays like that. Looks good!
ebay
Old 03-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #44711
josh843 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
josh843's Tacoma Gallery
Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
What lights are those? Where did you get them? Me likey!
Got them from ebay for like right at 200 bucks, I got the smoked lense. It has halos and led running lights but I didn't wire the leds yet. I've seen pictures of other members on here that have these lights and did wire the leds up and it looks fine but it screws up the cutoff. That picture is out of the box in the truck with the cheap bulbs is came with and no adjustment at all. I'm very happy with the output and quality if them, I have a pair of mini h1 projectors from trs but I honestly dot know that I want to put them in now. I also am thinking of changing the led running lights to Amber and wiring them in with the blinker so the whole perimeter of the light will blink. But not sure how to do just yet since I can't find the "blinker" wire. I only have 2 wires. It's 14v with running lights on, then fluctuates when blinker is on, I've seen that other tacoma shave 3 wires, ground,running, and blinker. I just want them to blink. Not be running lights and blinker. Anyone know how to do this???
Old 03-14-2014, 08:35 AM   #44713
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
I finally finished and installed my home made satoshi grill!

Looks really sharp, dude.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:49 AM   #44714
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod53 View Post
Here's what I did to my Tacoma today......called Toyota and started a lemon law case.... :-(
OK
I'll bite, whats wrong with your truck ???
Old 03-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #44715
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
OK
I'll bite, whats wrong with your truck ???
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-may-shot.html
Old 03-14-2014, 10:20 AM   #44716
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered up the Gibson side swept cat-back exh for my reg cab 2.7......with the promo code and email sign-up discount code, saved 43.50 off the price and free shipping made it $245 shipped.......from autoanything dot com. With the intake and LCE header, adding this is bound to make some sound. Neighbors are gonna love me even more now that my car AND truck will sound like I'm doing freeway speed at 10 mph coming down the street and they'll be able to hear me leaving every day at 4:00 am.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:17 AM   #44717
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a stage 1 ext travel Icon kit w/ uca. Not sure if excited or sick to my stomach.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #44718
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Ordered a stage 1 ext travel Icon kit w/ uca. Not sure if excited or sick to my stomach.
Congrats! The cost may hurt, but what it'll do for your Tacoma will make it ALL worthwhile.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:13 PM   #44719
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
pressure washed all the mud off from wheeling last friday. under side was pretty bad!! probably got 20# of mud off. used most the tank of gas... now need to hand wash it and wax it.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:41 PM   #44720
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New tires for the Taco. Bridgestone Duelers H/L. Got all four for $256.82 after $70 coupon and $394 Costco rebate. We do 90% road and 10% dirt road so these will work just fine. The 65,000 tread life is a real plus for us as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread