Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2014, 06:50 PM   #44741
Flaco
bluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nice

Army:
bluedegeon's Tacoma Gallery
Did the DRL mod
Old 03-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #44742
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Well not really my Tacoma, but started working on this today...... it's sorta related

For more info, check this thread following the progress of this painting
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...portraits.html
Old 03-18-2014, 06:54 PM   #44743
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
Well not really my Tacoma, but started working on this today...... it's sorta related

That looks good! You have some talent
Old 03-18-2014, 07:02 PM   #44745
CBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBTaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
Added backup camera an mirror to my 2010 access cab :0)
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  
Old 03-18-2014, 07:10 PM   #44746
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTaco2010 View Post
What did you have to do? Was it plug and play or did it come as a kit?
Old 03-18-2014, 07:49 PM   #44747
4bangeronabudget is on a distinguished road
Army:
4bangeronabudget's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders boo ya
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  
Old 03-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #44748
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mop
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Went up a few inches. I took it straight to my shop and stored for wheels/tires in the morning.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #44749
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
First smog check. My baby's getting old! Passed perfectly.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:55 PM   #44750
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo89 View Post
Took it to the dealer for oil change and tire rotation, wasted my day off sitting there. Have complained about the handling of the truck since the first service, and had a rear drum turned with 4k on the clock. I am getting vibs in my seat when I brake so means rear drum. Steering is very touchy feels like I have a old truck with bump steer sometimes and they could not make it do either so I was told nothing is wrong. Asked to have the seat belt beep disabled and was told no, its a liability and no dealer would turn it off. I called Toyota corp and talked with a rep, the book says its a setting that is customizable and was informed its for Canada not America. I called another dealer and they will disable it no questions asked for 55 bucks and 30 minutes.

Sorry I was heated after a 4 hour sit at the dealer and will never go back to Lakeland Toyota where I have bought 2 Tacoma trd's one off road and my sport. /end rant
You can disable yourself
Old 03-18-2014, 09:55 PM   #44751
BLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Keith
BLOODYMARY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Details! Very interested in this!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #44752
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacozilla View Post
Very nice. Are you running a stock suspension and what size tire ?
Sorry just saw this. Yes, stock suspension for now. 265/75/16 duratracs.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 AM   #44753
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Port9980 View Post
Took the pups out camping! And filled it up.
Welcome to TW. Nice looking pair of man's best friend.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:22 AM   #44754
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
5280Transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I too am interested where you sourced your parts.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:02 AM   #44755
cabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud of

Name: billy
cabo wabo's Tacoma Gallery
Amp and speaker upgrade before Christmas.
Got more goodies for Christmas, just waiting till winter is finally over before installation.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:47 AM   #44756
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luco1029 View Post
You can disable yourself
Pretty sure you can only disable yourself on 2011 and prior.

Edit: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post8324269
Old 03-19-2014, 06:51 AM   #44757
CBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBTaco2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBTaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280Transplant View Post
I too am interested where you sourced your parts.

I just bought the mirror and backup camera from two different members on here (factory Mirror from a 2012 and camera was from an '08 I think)

easy as pie for my 2010, I just replaced the camera with the blank that was in the tailgate handle, and the mirror just plugged in to the plug that was taped to the top side of my head liner.

Nothing to it :0)

I just put an ad for "wanted to buy" on the 2nd Gen classified section and two weeks later...
Old 03-19-2014, 08:50 AM   #44758
billyrayaf is on a distinguished road
Air Force: currently in 5th security forces
Name: billy
billyrayaf's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought 4.56 gears. saved 50% from group buy. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...s-lockers.html
Old 03-19-2014, 09:05 AM   #44759
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mop
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
Shop just called saying I am rubbing pretty bad. I would like to keep my flaps. I am running 8.5 et-6 on 285/70/17. I ran nearly the exact same on the last truck but et0 with only just a bit of rub. Where should I look to trim first?
Old 03-19-2014, 09:33 AM   #44760
Lindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lindsey
Lindsey Walrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post

Nice dude!

Products Discussed in this Thread