Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2014, 06:46 AM   #44741
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered some new driving lights

Will work on review when installed
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1395927944612.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1395927963674.jpg  
Old 03-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #44742
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
Sketched this up for 06texas who a couple pages back was blowing fuses on his 4 light setup ran without relays- agreed I'm no electrician, so critique as you please!

4 55 watt halogens, one relay.

If wired right, he should be much safer following my diagram. Lemme know if I've made a mistake and let it be a lesson to everyone in the thread- RUN A RELAY IF YOUR CIRCUIT IS OVER TWO AMPS.

The lights are already grounded to the light bar itself so I don't need to wire them to battery
Old 03-27-2014, 07:59 AM   #44743
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 669sprink View Post
Cheers to that one.

Yeah running the whole thing with no inline fuse or relay is a bad ideA. I've heard of people doing it in rhinos n stuff but when it comes to your truck the safer the better. Plus I know most people don't roll around with a fire extinguisher in their trucks. First thing I bought my wife and I haha plus I'm in fire protection so didn't really pay for em

I did have inline fuse but it's a small one that was on like 18-20 gauge wire. Ima rewire everything saturday
Old 03-27-2014, 08:08 AM   #44744
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippykiller View Post
What's with the fancy CV axle?

Just remanufactured OEM axles with "offroad" high angle cv boots.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #44745
ragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
ragincajun35's Tacoma Gallery
chipped windshield mod

removed fenders and rhino lined rocker panels. Post pics when I'm done.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #44746
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajun35 View Post
chipped windshield mod

removed fenders and rhino lined rocker panels. Post pics when I'm done.
Psshh....I've had that windsheild mod for ages....and I keep doing it
Old 03-27-2014, 09:28 AM   #44747
ragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedragincajun35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
ragincajun35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Psshh....I've had that windsheild mod for ages....and I keep doing it
That shit is the worst. And i know as soon as i get if fixed it will chip again and i will be forced to put a bat through my windshield.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #44748
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2014, 09:38 AM   #44749
jpereira2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jpereira2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
i like this take on the grill! I may have to do this one day once i get her painted in snow camo using the plasti
Old 03-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #44750
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man I only have 30 bucks on this grille beats the hell out of 200+
Old 03-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #44751
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajun35 View Post
That shit is the worst. And i know as soon as i get if fixed it will chip again and i will be forced to put a bat through my windshield.
It's depressing. I have more chips in my fucking windshield than a bag of Doritos.

I want a new one but it'll cost me!!
Old 03-27-2014, 09:49 AM   #44752
Quote:
Thanks man I only have 30 bucks on this grille beats the hell out of 200+
what did you do, debadge and use the side letters, epoxy bolts to those and bolt them in from the back after plasti dipping or painting them?
Old 03-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #44753

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpereira2 View Post
what did you do, debadge and use the side letters, epoxy bolts to those and bolt them in from the back after plasti dipping or painting them?
All correct other then at the time I was not set on it yet and just used 3m extra strength automotive double sided tape... Turns out that shit holds them on perfectly fine takes a lot of pressure to get them off
Old 03-27-2014, 09:54 AM   #44754
Quote:
All correct other then at the time I was not set on it yet and just used 3m extra strength automotive double sided tape... Turns out that shit holds them on perfectly fine takes a lot of pressure to get them off
excellent! i see a project in my future
Old 03-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #44756
JDM DAD is on a distinguished road

Name: Dustin
JDM DAD's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a write up one the blue shifter lights?
Old 03-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #44757
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SpecOps PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM DAD View Post
Do you have a write up one the blue shifter lights?
First this..His name is Chris..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...pers-leds.html

Then this...I used diff lights than in this guys video...took about 3 minutes..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVNOsh33Ks
Old 03-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #44758
Ariyan is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Ariyan's Tacoma Gallery
/\ I see another project after my led bars...

But I did this one today.

Old 03-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #44760
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariyan View Post
/\ I see another project after my led bars...

But I did this one today.

How hard was it to put that LED bar on your lower grill, 20"?

Products Discussed in this Thread