Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #44741
Instagram: b00sted_b18c5
SYTFUxMBRProjects is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SYTFUxMBRProjects's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't do much to the truck, only drove it to work and back home. BUT, I did order the TRD S/C about 30 minutes ago... XD
Old 03-14-2014, 11:00 PM   #44743
Instagram: b00sted_b18c5
SYTFUxMBRProjects is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SYTFUxMBRProjects's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
Nice! There goes the bank account and the mpg... Nevertheless...I'm jealous!
I couldn't help it!

MPG? It's a truck!
Old 03-14-2014, 11:04 PM   #44744
Steinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kris
Steinkek's Tacoma Gallery
Getting there......

Old 03-15-2014, 01:07 AM   #44748
Steinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to beholdSteinkek is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Damn that looks real good!!!! Now I wish I didn't smoke mine just don't like that cheap chrome look

Is there a write-up on how to do this?
No write up......ebay
Fit well and decent price!
I got rear ended at a super slow speed so a cracked tail light and new bumper were needed. Got the All Pro bumper and dark tails paid for by some guys insurance
Old 03-15-2014, 01:22 AM   #44749
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinkek View Post
No write up......ebay
I got rear ended at a super slow speed so a cracked tail light and new bumper were needed. Got the All Pro bumper and dark tails paid for by some guys insurance
Damn lol ok they look pretty damn close to the stock ones compared to other black ones I seen that look cheap if you get a chance can you take a close up pic of them?
Old 03-15-2014, 04:08 AM   #44750
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinkek View Post
No write up......ebay

What brand or what seller are they?
Old 03-15-2014, 05:28 AM   #44753
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Don't be a douche....its his truck..let him roll wit it...
Wasn't trying to be, just reminds me of the civics and the fart can mufflers buzzing around town. Making a bunch of noise but going no where.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:37 AM   #44754
jspirate is on a distinguished road
jspirate's Tacoma Gallery
Had her tinted and installed the painted door handles. Much better, but still a ways to go.

Old 03-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #44755
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Fog mod. Woot

Old 03-15-2014, 10:28 AM   #44756
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naholo808 View Post
Awesome! I'm planning on ordering them too.. are these the taillights?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-09-12-T...f5c959&vxp=mtr
Might have to pick these up as well. I hate how my 08 tails looked almost pink. I used the VHT nightshade spray tint on them a while back and now the tint is fading badly. Also looking for a LED black/smoked out 3rd brakelight.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #44757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Damn lol ok they look pretty damn close to the stock ones compared to other black ones I seen that look cheap if you get a chance can you take a close up pic of them?

Not cheap at all. They look like stock quality.

Only thing I had to do since I used the stock bulbs/wiring was had to trim a tiny tiny spot out of one of the holes to get the light to fit in.

For the price and quality I would not be suprised if this became the new HOT item for TW people to buy to replace the nasty stock lights.
I found them for $138 free shipping

VS stock
Old 03-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #44758
trdspectacoma is on a distinguished road
trdspectacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naholo808 View Post
Awesome! I'm planning on ordering them too.. are these the taillights?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-09-12-T...f5c959&vxp=mtr
Amazon has it same price but free shipping
Old 03-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #44759
Cowboy5T is on a distinguished road
Cowboy5T's Tacoma Gallery
Who else uses the Tacoma?

I have a 06 with a 114 + going strong change my air cabin and oil ever 3,000 with synthetic and trany every 30k why because I am a rancher and this is my ace in the hole, I have a 5.9 4x4 but go buy diesel and do the math. anyways Just curious if anyone else works outa there pickup. 4.0 auto witch sux but oh well 4x4 we both are overworked and underpaid but it has done all I have ask and more never thought I would own a gasser but like this one any ideas on upgrade or more maintenance besides me cutting in half severe duty recommendations?
Old 03-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #44760
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
5280Transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspirate View Post
Had her tinted and installed the painted door handles. Much better, but still a ways to go.

Looks real good! I like those paint matched handles.

Products Discussed in this Thread