Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #46221
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06texasedition View Post
A guy on here sold them to me
I can't seem to find that one with the clear top signal? Any leads other than a guy on TW? The one in the attached pic is from Amazon, but doesn't have the clear top cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I got the same pair, blacked out LED taillights on eBay for around $130 shipped. I love them! Also got the Bermuda blacked out LED 3rd brake light. That one was off of Amazon for about $80
I read a review on Amazon for those and a guy said they get water (moisture) in them easily. Have you had that problem?
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-81kv38vzzbl._sl1500_.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #46223
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Yes I'm willing to sell old lights pm if interested
Old 04-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #46224
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
I can't seem to find that one with the clear top signal? Any leads other than a guy on TW? The one in the attached pic is from Amazon, but doesn't have the clear top cover.

I read a review on Amazon for those and a guy said they get water (moisture) in them easily. Have you had that problem?
I'm pretty sure I have the exact same lights. 4 years with no problems of leaking. The "yellow" you see in the turn signal is the yellow bulb reflecting. I put LED bulb in mine and it looks clear.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #46225
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my devil horn grill emblem today, it will be a long wait but the look of the work involved looks to be worth it..
Old 04-18-2014, 08:35 PM   #46226
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
I'm pretty sure I have the exact same lights. 4 years with no problems of leaking. The "yellow" you see in the turn signal is the yellow bulb reflecting. I put LED bulb in mine and it looks clear.
Thanks for your input. I looked closely at the pic as well and it seems that the entire upper housing has a yellow tint. Or, there are a multitude of yellow led bulbs in a pattern. I really don't want to swap out a dozen yellow led bulbs if that's the case. Looking for the plug and play option...
Old 04-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #46227
Lindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lindsey
Lindsey Walrod's Tacoma Gallery
TRD decals removed, along with a complete de-badge, excluding the front. Fresh!
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #46228
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for your input. I looked closely at the pic as well and it seems that the entire upper housing has a yellow tint. Or, there are a multitude of yellow led bulbs in a pattern. I really don't want to swap out a dozen yellow led bulbs if that's the case. Looking for the plug and play option...
In the ones I have the turn signals and reverse lights are bulbs, not LEDs. I added plug-n-play LED "bulbs".
Old 04-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #46229
ttimpe will become famous soon enough

Name: Tim
ttimpe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey Walrod View Post
TRD decals removed, along with a complete de-badge, excluding the front. Fresh!

Nice
Old 04-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #46230
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
I did something exceptional to my tacoma today. I bought it.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #46231
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken b View Post
I did something exceptional to my tacoma today. I bought it.
Awesome! Nice color.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #46233
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah...now no one will know what you are driving around...lol
Why the hate?
Old 04-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #46234
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

silicone around the seal... always do that on aftermarket housings... no condensation
Old 04-19-2014, 11:09 AM   #46235
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I haven't had any problems. Had them for a month so far. Then again I live in a desert so it doesn't rain much. However, another guy here in Vegas has had them on his truck for a few years with no problems.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #46236
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will 2010 fj 4x4 suspension bolt on to my 06 taco
Old 04-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #46238

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Front will...back wont

Ok thanks
Old 04-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #46239
Doug.McKee is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Doug
Doug.McKee's Tacoma Gallery
added some black katskin leather seat covers, a custom dual exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler, and a backup camera

debadging the truck today as well
Old 04-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #46240
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Washed, detailed, and driving it...

Products Discussed in this Thread