Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #46441
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
I can't seem to find that one with the clear top signal? Any leads other than a guy on TW? The one in the attached pic is from Amazon, but doesn't have the clear top cover.

I read a review on Amazon for those and a guy said they get water (moisture) in them easily. Have you had that problem?
silicone around the seal... always do that on aftermarket housings... no condensation
Old 04-19-2014, 10:09 AM   #46442
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
I can't seem to find that one with the clear top signal? Any leads other than a guy on TW? The one in the attached pic is from Amazon, but doesn't have the clear top cover.

I read a review on Amazon for those and a guy said they get water (moisture) in them easily. Have you had that problem?
I haven't had any problems. Had them for a month so far. Then again I live in a desert so it doesn't rain much. However, another guy here in Vegas has had them on his truck for a few years with no problems.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #46443
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Will 2010 fj 4x4 suspension bolt on to my 06 taco
Old 04-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #46445
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Front will...back wont

Ok thanks
Old 04-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #46446
Doug.McKee is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Doug
Doug.McKee's Tacoma Gallery
added some black katskin leather seat covers, a custom dual exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler, and a backup camera

debadging the truck today as well
Old 04-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #46447
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Washed, detailed, and driving it...
Old 04-19-2014, 10:52 AM   #46448
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed up my body ground on the truck. I've done the Big 3, and prepping for my new amp to come, I used a dremel on the paint, to get it nice and shiny. Also had to shorten the original cable I made, as I moved the bolt. It was coming out of the compression fitting because of the bend in it. So it fits perfect, and I get a .3v drop on some serious bass notes now. All that's left is the 4 channel amp to go in. I've got all the wiring run, except for the RCAs, those are coming with the amp. All in all, a productive morning.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #46451
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #46453
blacktaco07 is on a distinguished road
blacktaco07's Tacoma Gallery
First, noticed I had a broken leaf spring in the rear. After replacing a leaf on both sides, noticed the rear was up a bit more than the front....next, changed my Bilstein from 0 to .85 which levelled it out nicely...

Now waiting for my General Grabber At2 to arrive next week....can't wait!
Old 04-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #46454
harley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura aboutharley3 has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
Name: Scott
harley3's Tacoma Gallery
replaced the chrome grill, threw on the Devil Horns and added a TRD Logo. Not sure if I like where I put the Logo. It may need to be centered on the right side.

Removed the Dealership sticker and mounted the Ultra Gauge.

Tomorrow I may wire of the Raptor Style LED's
Old 04-19-2014, 01:48 PM   #46455
MtnManTaco is on a distinguished road
MtnManTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Added an Extang Black Max tonneau cover.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #46456
Sua Sponte is on a distinguished road

Army: Active Duty
Sua Sponte's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaco07 View Post
First, noticed I had a broken leaf spring in the rear. After replacing a leaf on both sides, noticed the rear was up a bit more than the front....next, changed my Bilstein from 0 to .85 which levelled it out nicely...

Now waiting for my General Grabber At2 to arrive next week....can't wait!

Have the same tires in 285/76R16. Love 'em.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #46457
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Nice! Is that a Tacoma tho?
Old 04-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #46458
Cano PR is on a distinguished road
Cano PR's Tacoma Gallery
devil logo

[QUOTE=harley3;8539280]replaced the chrome grill, threw on the Devil Horns and added a TRD Logo. Not sure if I like where I put the Logo. It may need to be centered on the right side.

Removed the Dealership sticker and mounted the Ultra Gauge.

Tomorrow I may wire of the Raptor Style
where did you buy that devil logo
Old 04-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #46459
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Nice! Is that a Tacoma tho?
It's not a 2nd gen. The tie rods are behind the front end. Unless the 5 luggers are different.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #46460
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to disappoint, it's not a Tacoma. That's my buddies G37S. We're putting the final touches on the install now.

Products Discussed in this Thread