Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #50781
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
Changed rear shocks yesterday. Swapped out front shocks and coils today. What a pain! It definitely rides smoother now though!
Old 08-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #50782
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Revisted some old photos and remastered them. Came out nice!

your front end makes that big FJ60 emblem look..............small.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #50783
TXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TXTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
Installed some OEM D-Rings up towards the cab (where they should have been from the factory).
I guess they assume everyone with bed mats would use the rail?
Old 08-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #50784
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Mounted and wired in some fog lights that came off my sisters jeep a few years ago, found them in the shop and hooked em in to factory wires. Free=good
Old 08-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #50785
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Is it considered mall-crawling if you crawl next to the mall rather than inside it?

Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #50786
ACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
ACEkraut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Reader's Digest version ... what's the procedure?
Wash

Dry

Spray on clay lube(quick wax, clay lube spray or water with dish soap)

Clay with paint continuously wet, do not let dry.

When clay becomes dirty fold and flatten clay with clean part showing.

Wipe excess clay lube

Repeat until vehicle is completely clayed.

Wipe down vehicle with quick detailing spray or wash and dry vehicle again.

Apply wax, sealant, etc.

Finished.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:08 PM   #50787
Drinknmolson is a jewel in the roughDrinknmolson is a jewel in the roughDrinknmolson is a jewel in the rough
Drinknmolson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
Installed some OEM D-Rings up towards the cab (where they should have been from the factory).

Where you guys getting these??
Old 08-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #50788
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEkraut View Post
Wash

Dry

Wipe excess clay lube

Apply wax, sealant, etc.

Finished.
Thanks brother ...
Old 08-16-2014, 03:20 PM   #50789
No, I don't workout...I work
Yakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedYakoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEkraut View Post
Wash

Dry

Wipe excess clay lube

Apply wax, sealant, etc.

Finished.
And don't drop the clay. And if you do, throw it away.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #50790
norrinraad is a name known to allnorrinraad is a name known to allnorrinraad is a name known to allnorrinraad is a name known to allnorrinraad is a name known to allnorrinraad is a name known to all
Name: gw
norrinraad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by parboy View Post
Installed 2 AVEC led light bars. 19" single row in the grill and 20" double row in the lower bumper.

Very nice look!
is there a writeup on your interior l.e.d.'so PARBOY?
Old 08-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #50791
gonathan85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
gonathan85's Tacoma Gallery
Washed, Vacuumed, Mcguires detailed interior, Mcguires quick waxed exterior paint.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #50792
TheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant futureTheFang has a brilliant future

TheFang's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed my right retrofit HID projector so it shines level now. Huge pain. Tried to wire in the LED angel eyes to my DRL's. Now I don't have DRL's. Gonna see a guy about fixing that on monday.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #50793
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinknmolson View Post
Get the Dodge Sprinter D-rings instead: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...d-pics-18.html
Old 08-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #50794
ACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
ACEkraut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Thanks brother ...
You are welcome. Or, if you have a random orbital polisher you can try this:

https://www.detailersdomain.com/Nano...nch_p_709.html

It works amazingly well, and is very quick. I have used it to take off small droplets of dried house paint before. Much, much quicker than clay.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:39 PM   #50795
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTaco13 View Post
I guess they assume everyone with bed mats would use the rail?
Yeah but its too high to strap stuff down a lot of times. I'll get a lot more use out these then the ones up top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinknmolson View Post
Ebay. I think it was $23 for both shipped. I like these better then the Dodge rings because they aren't loose and wont rattle and they just seem to be a little more heavy duty compared to them. The other ones probably work fine though.

For you guys that are using the clay bar you might want to look into the speedy prep towel. Does the same job if not better, and in a fraction of the time.
http://www.autogeek.net/speedy-surfa...FWho7Aod5nwACA
Old 08-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #50796
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
I got a great price. Just traded straight across for my stock flares
Old 08-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #50797
AKA Threadkiller
BKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
BKill's Tacoma Gallery
Did the XM "stealth" antenna mod. I've never liked the magnetic antenna stuck on the roof, so my Old antenna was mounted on dash. Worked OK, but would lose signal frequently around trucks. New antenna is mounted under the bed rail near the tailgate. Vast improvement in signal strength.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #50799
PINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Larry
PINS Runner's Tacoma Gallery
changed my oil, filter, front & rear differential and transfer fluids, greased my woody ......and the front shaft
Old 08-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #50800
DocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to behold

DocsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my Rigid Industries grille and 20" LED light bar!

Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-photo.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread