Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #51401
(.)(.)
outdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to beholdoutdoorgb is a splendid one to behold

outdoorgb's Tacoma Gallery
I received my OEM roof rack - damaged, refused shipment from Fedex

I received my Extang Solid Fold Tonneau cover - punctured through the box and through the aluminum, refused shipment from Fedex

Nice work Fedex, continue to have sex with my shipments and pay the man for damage...The tonneau was actually "dropped off at my garage and the guy split"...guess what, signature required asshat..took back to the local Fedex store and said...here ya go, didn't sign for it.

Fedex sucks
Old 08-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #51403
norrinraad is on a distinguished road
Name: gw
norrinraad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by parboy View Post
Thank you! For the interior led stuff, I followed all the great advice and pics in this thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ed-lights.html
Thanks much.
I WILL definitely check it out.
GW
Old 08-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #51404
EBORSETI22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
EBORSETI22's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar in lower grill

Got an oil change/tire rotation from the dealership. Then went home and installed my 20" light bar in my lower grill using the same install as GTABurnout.

His post is here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...l-opening.html
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-image.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #51405
likeoof808 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
Name: rex
likeoof808's Tacoma Gallery
Mounted trail teams and cooper discover atp 265/75/16.... also took off t bestop soft top off the 96. Chee.
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1408243116170.jpgWhat Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-uploadfromtaptalk1408243132493.jpg
Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #51406
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINS Runner View Post
greased my woody ......and the front shaft
Amsoil Extra Tacky?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #51407
Tdogg11 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Taylor
Tdogg11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZChief90 View Post
What kind of locks did you use?

They were just 5/8" cabinets locks from Home Depot, like $4 each. I did a write up on it the other day that has a picture of the lock.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-up-video.html
Old 08-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #51408
gunmetalghost is on a distinguished road
Name: Lamar
gunmetalghost's Tacoma Gallery
Washed, buffed headlights and fogs, cleaned all the windows with Rainex, and then waxed it with TurtleWax... now just the interior
Old 08-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #51409
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Sleeping platform

Old 08-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #51410
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Hardcharger!!!
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
Installed some OEM D-Rings up towards the cab (where they should have been from the factory).
I tried doing this today, how did you get the ring in between the big washer and the bolt? The washer is held in place by threading. Unless you shaved the threads off.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #51411
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Sleeping platform

Great work!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:55 PM   #51412
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. It's not quite done, but the hard part is over, and it's useable.
Suck it, Long Bedders.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #51414
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Hardcharger!!!
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery

Ipad mini visor mount install
Old 08-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #51415
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTaco13 View Post
Those turned out great! I really like that color! Is that color hyper silver? Did Crosslink do the powdercoating?
Can't remember name of color. Just had Johnny at crosslink match the TRD center caps as best as possible
Old 08-16-2014, 11:10 PM   #51416
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NosiBaLasi View Post

Ipad mini visor mount install
Thats a ticket in my state.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:10 AM   #51417
Sitt Head
Pro Taco 11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Pro Taco 11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NosiBaLasi View Post
I tried doing this today, how did you get the ring in between the big washer and the bolt? The washer is held in place by threading. Unless you shaved the threads off.
I did mine a cpl weeks ago, I put the bolt through a vice, leaving the washer sitting on top of the vice, not tightened and beat it out. Then you have to cut the washer a little to square up with the d-ring. I got hosed on mine, bought from dealership and paid 40.00 a piece.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:00 AM   #51418
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Thanks. It's not quite done, but the hard part is over, and it's useable.
Suck it, Long Bedders.
Looks good.

I need something like that for my long bed, cause I no fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Thats a ticket in my state.
and mine

anything from a necklace around the rear-view to a GPS suction cupped on can get you a ticket... no one ever thinks of GPS being illegal. I ignore the law and will respectfully claim ignorance if I ever get questioned on it.

States in Which Windshield Mount GPS Are Illegal
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
Old 08-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #51419
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Looks good.

I need something like that for my long bed, cause I no fit

and mine

anything from a necklace around the rear-view to a GPS suction cupped on can get you a ticket... no one ever thinks of GPS being illegal. I ignore the law and will respectfully claim ignorance if I ever get questioned on it.

States in Which Windshield Mount GPS Are Illegal
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
I'm a cop in New Mexico and I have/don't know anyone that will cit you here for a gps in your windshield. I personally use one in my cop car to make sure I'm headed the right way to a call. Just saying.........
Old 08-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #51420
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
I'm a cop in New Mexico and I have/don't know anyone that will cit you here for a gps in your windshield. I personally use one in my cop car to make sure I'm headed the right way to a call. Just saying.........

Yea, I'm not worried. I maintain clean vehicles and i'm always respectful to LEO's so even being the dumb ass I am I rarely get pulled over and when I do I usually get warnings. For those reasons Ill ignore it.

For the thug ass no respect criminals driving POS's in drug riddled hoods it's a good way to get pulled over

Products Discussed in this Thread