Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #51401
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Took out my old leaf springs and put in some new ones. Said on the website it would raise it about and inch I got about 3 inches. Not sure how much it will settle, if at all. I'm a happy camper though!
Old 08-17-2014, 08:48 AM   #51403
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Sleeping platform

Very nice, DD...got plans or a mod link for this?
Old 08-17-2014, 08:55 AM   #51404
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Looks good.

I need something like that for my long bed, cause I no fit

and mine

anything from a necklace around the rear-view to a GPS suction cupped on can get you a ticket... no one ever thinks of GPS being illegal. I ignore the law and will respectfully claim ignorance if I ever get questioned on it.

States in Which Windshield Mount GPS Are Illegal
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
I can attest to truth in North Dakota. And I wasn't playing dumb I had no clue and the officer still wrote me a ticket. Had gps and ear plugs hanging from the rearview. 75.00 tickets for each.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #51405
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakoma View Post
Very nice, DD...got plans or a mod link for this?
Thanks. I will once it's done.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:09 PM   #51406
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
What kind did you get?

Got them from SD Truck spring, got the heavy duty 3/1. $370 for the pr.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #51407
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Put two extra d rings in the bed, chopped sum more fender off and beat the piss out of the pinch weld...silly tire rub
Old 08-17-2014, 01:53 PM   #51408
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I can attest to truth in North Dakota. And I wasn't playing dumb I had no clue and the officer still wrote me a ticket. Had gps and ear plugs hanging from the rearview. $75.00 tickets for each.
Same here I was pulled over for having stuff hanging off my mirror in OK and was with a friend in AR when he got pulled over for the same thing. Warnings issued both times, but they were just looking for a reason to pull us over.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #51410
Wicked Clown Juggalo
cd god is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyrone Jenkins
cd god's Tacoma Gallery
Washed and waxed it with McGuires cleaner wax.

The truck didn't look very clean or feel waxed afterwards.

I guess I would have to clay bar it if I really cared.

The tire pressure light also magically turned itself off the other day

Old 08-17-2014, 03:18 PM   #51411
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Down graded the ol stereo system. Original: All around JL audio C3 650 components (blown), 2x kicker comp vr 12" woofs.
New: Kenwood Marine 2 way speakers all round, 1x hertz 10" woof. More room!! No more blown speakers! Woot woot.
[img][img]
[img][img]
[img][img]
[img][img]

Sooo I think the main reason the speakers shit the bed was the muddy water got into the door and then into the speaker. (this is why I went with the marine speakers)

Sounds great and took only 3 hours to clean and install everything.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #51412
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Got to have a little bit of fun getting lost in the woods yesterday

And then today I realized something was missing....

Meh, screw it guess it's time for a hybrid bumper
Old 08-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #51413
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Last night:

Old 08-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #51414
xtoplinex is on a distinguished road

Name: Miguel
xtoplinex's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold my 20" Axis wheels and bought some stocks for the truck. I will be building me a pretty set of wheels in the near future.

Old 08-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #51415
Burnt C6 is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Burnt C6's Tacoma Gallery
installed sound insulation and the hood light kit. Need to work on the insulation a little. Thanks Tacodane for the light kit.

installed the seal plates from G Tec Fab

Painted the TRD Silver
Old 08-17-2014, 05:42 PM   #51416
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
Got to have a little bit of fun getting lost in the woods yesterday

And then today I realized something was missing....

Meh, screw it guess it's time for a hybrid bumper
Did a tree get your antenna, too?
Old 08-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #51417
Incomparable, like...

Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoplinex View Post
I just sold my 20" Axis wheels and bought some stocks for the truck. I will be building me a pretty set of wheels in the near future.

Very nice!
Old 08-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #51418
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakoma View Post
Did a tree get your antenna, too?

Nope

http://www.amazon.com/Toyota-TRD-Car...amazonquery-20
Old 08-17-2014, 06:36 PM   #51420
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Looks good.

I need something like that for my long bed, cause I no fit

and mine

anything from a necklace around the rear-view to a GPS suction cupped on can get you a ticket... no one ever thinks of GPS being illegal. I ignore the law and will respectfully claim ignorance if I ever get questioned on it.

States in Which Windshield Mount GPS Are Illegal
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
Yep, thats also Probable Cause for them to do other things. Like Run your plate, or an excuse to pull you over, and other things. (Obstruction of view), Technically, Having the Inspection sticker or parking pass is the same thing. I keep mine on a piece of plexy glass sitting gone the dash.

Products Discussed in this Thread