Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #51401
Sitt Head
Pro Taco 11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Pro Taco 11's Tacoma Gallery
Used my truck to pull 6x12 trailer to move the oldest into college.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #51402
1st Tacoma
Grumpy will become famous soon enoughGrumpy will become famous soon enough
Navy: Electronics Technician
Name: Maurice
Grumpy's Tacoma Gallery
PaPaSpeed does your truck have the back up camera? I would like to insatll a tail gate lock but haven't seen one that works with the back up camera.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:28 AM   #51403
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2014, 10:39 AM   #51404
Life Member
PaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaPaSpeed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glenn
PaPaSpeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
PaPaSpeed does your truck have the back up camera? I would like to insatll a tail gate lock but haven't seen one that works with the back up camera.
Yes, I have a backup camera. I ordered from Autoanything and they give you a choice, with backup or without.

http://www.autoanything.com/hitch-be...A2797A0A0.aspx
Old 08-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #51405
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights on anytime mod now I need to try it out at night

Also replaced my reverse lights with cut down 886 bulbs
Old 08-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #51406
Drewby83 is on a distinguished road
Drewby83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile View Post
Curious as well. They only go in one way. Rotors warp from getting them hot and going through a big puddle normally
Looked to me like they could have used the wrong parts??? Pads were the right size but the inner and outter pad were not the correct matches design wise. The brake pad they used on the outside had the piece with the slit in it while the pad on the inside did not. Based on the research I did the inside pad should be the one with the slit and it is important to get that right. The metal tab on the outside pad they used matched up perfectly to the circular groove that was cut into my rotors.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #51407
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Upgraded my little buddies car seat to a convertible Chicco Nextfit Zip. It is a tight fit, but still have my seat in the same spot.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #51408
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Upgraded my little buddies car seat to a convertible Chicco Nextfit Zip. It is a tight fit, but still have my seat in the same spot.
I do not miss the rear facing car seat days. The truck is much more comfortable now that both kids have forward facing booster seats.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:13 PM   #51409
LCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really nice

Name: Landon
LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My little girl has that carset - it's nice, but huge.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #51410
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the power version of the PopNLock and it also works with the backup camera on my 2014 DCSB
Old 08-21-2014, 01:10 PM   #51411
Drinknmolson is on a distinguished road
Drinknmolson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Popnlock power tie it in to your passenger door locks! Works great!!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #51412
LCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really nice

LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a new Exhaust - not sure how I feel about it yet.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #51413
Bender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bender581's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can two adults still fit in the back seat? I am a new grandpa and was thinking about car seats this morning.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #51414

LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender581 View Post
Can two adults still fit in the back seat? I am a new grandpa and was thinking about car seats this morning.
Yep, they can. Congrats on the Grandpa thing.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #51415
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender581 View Post
ive got a rear facing seat in mine, and me and three other adults made a 20 ish mile trip one way last weekend.
i dont think its any worse really ur not really losing and butt room or leg room, maybe just a touch of shoulder room but not much. u will however, lose some use of the rear view mirror.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #51417
PhD, DVM, MPH, MS, MMA, Esq, XYZ, 123, blahblah
DrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dr. (I just play one on TV)
DrFunker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reminding me to get the other car seat fitted in before launch day.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #51418
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
Care package of air & oil filters coming soon. Should be set for a while.
Smart. Are they the oem ones? Where did u buy them from if u don't mind...
Old 08-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #51419
It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...
arsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsenj0365 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
arsenj0365's Tacoma Gallery
Truck tent

Test fit when it arrived for next weekends trip, good to go and only $80!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:57 PM   #51420
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Tacondra
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCBogey View Post
Installed a new Exhaust - not sure how I feel about it yet.

Nice CHEVY Tacoma

Products Discussed in this Thread