LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Old 12-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #5741
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post

I really like the hilux wheel. Just a little bit out of my price range.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #5742
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
i cleaned bird crap off the hood of the truck
Old 12-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #5743
sneurath is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: shawn
sneurath's Tacoma Gallery
Well since I joined the site last week I have learnd alot so Today I lifted my Taco 3in with a Fab Tech spacer kit for front and rear.I also took out the 2nd air filter.Need 33s and shocks next..
Old 12-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #5744
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneurath View Post
Well since I joined the site last week I have learnd alot so Today I lifted my Taco 3in with a Fab Tech spacer kit for front and rear.I also took out the 2nd air filter.Need 33s and shocks next..
oh no you didnt
Old 12-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #5745
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
added more miles!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #5746
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Not exactly my Tacoma but at Thanksgiving dinner my Nephew asked me if I could clean up the headlights on his 2000 Tacoma. LOL

Used the Griots Garage ROB with a 4in backing plate. All pads are 4in Lake Country CCS. All polishes are Menzerna.
1st pass with a yellow pad and SIP.
2nd pass with an orange pad and Micro polish
3rd pass was a blue pad and PO85RD

Topped them off with Fuzion.

Pretty cloudy headlamps.

All taped up and ready to go

Mandatory 50/50 shot.

All cleaned up.

Final Pic

Total time was 45 minutes with my nephew doing 90% of the work. This was the first time he ever used a ROB.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #5748
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
Consider it character.
ah, but of course.

here's a lil chracter my truck came with
Old 12-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #5749
monte1985 is a jewel in the roughmonte1985 is a jewel in the roughmonte1985 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stan
monte1985's Tacoma Gallery
Well i work at Goodyear im a Master Tech but today i put on a set of Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT snow tires. 265/70/16
Dont know how they work yet need to get more snow. Had enough of it a few days ago . Got about 3 1/2 feet wed night and thurs .
Old 12-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #5750
romafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really niceromafern is just really nice
Army: 66H8A5K
Name: Rob
romafern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivianInt View Post
Have front hitch receiver from CBI on order for about 4 weeks now. Should be here in time for Christmas. Ordered illuminated 4x4 switch kit on eBay. Should have it next week. $$$ for mods adding up.

Rod

Dude, I definitively want to see the pics of this. ARe you gonna write a step by step install? Pls. I'll need to do it when I get mines.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #5751
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Took it off-road... got it covered in muddy water.. even the roof. Hopefully someone posts the video over on the NJ Tacos thread.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #5752
jbone is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
jbone's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday, I gave it a wash, clay bar, and wax. Protection for the winter
Old 12-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #5753
Gallk is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
Gallk's Tacoma Gallery
3" Truxxx lift.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #5754
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Took it into the woods to go hunting.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #5756
White Tacoma 4X4
whitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud ofwhitetacoma1 has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
whitetacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
I washed the salt off my truck!cost 7.00
Old 12-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #5757
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
I removed the secondary filter and added Blistein 5100's
Old 12-06-2010, 07:36 AM   #5758
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, I put a christmas wreath on the grill
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 AM   #5759
LivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud of
Name: Rodney
LivianInt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafern View Post
Dude, I definitively want to see the pics of this. ARe you gonna write a step by step install? Pls. I'll need to do it when I get mines.
I assume you are asking about the CBI front hitch mount. I will definitely post some pictures of the install and write it up with any issues I encounter. I am a newbie so I will be following the install that put me on to CBI in the first place (http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=72923).

I always wanted a front mount hitch for my 1995 Tacoma but never got inspired enough to do anything about it. After seeing the CBI custom fab hiding it in the bumper, it would be wrong not to install it on my 2011. I haven't received and timing updates, but I ordered from CBI on Nov 4th. Their standard leadtime is 8 weeks but when I spoke to Steve on the phone, he said he should be able to ship in 4-6 weeks. As I noted before, I should have it before Christmas.

Rod
Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #5760
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I made 2 more 1/4" CB spacers yesterday for a total of 1/2" of total drop. Did nothing for my vibes. Looks like Im going to be shimming it next.

Products Discussed in this Thread