Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #11041
Steveolo is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
Steveolo's Tacoma Gallery

Got my yellow fog lights installed!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #11043
amcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really nice

Name: A.J.
amcquay's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got the BHLM done.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #11044
jamfred774 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
jamfred774's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs Digifits, Weathertech Bug Deflector, 4wd Ilumination, Extra D Rings in bed, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Mag Light Mod. Coming soon are sockmoney bedside decals.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #11045
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a factory Bed Net for my 5' bed for only $30. Sweet deal.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #11046
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
well it wasnt my best work but i got the fog light any time mod done

Old 07-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #11047
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcquay View Post

That looks good all black. What center caps are those?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #11048
amcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really niceamcquay is just really nice

Name: A.J.
amcquay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
That looks good all black. What center caps are those?
TRD FJ center caps, I got the part number from this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...fj-worked.html

I just popped them on, no trimming, no tape. They fit great and have held on tight for a couple of months now, both on- and off-road.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #11049
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Got legal black Texas plates.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #11050
l1tech is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
l1tech's Tacoma Gallery
She got her first oil change today..
Old 07-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #11051
LET'S GO JOE'S!!!
toyPreRunner is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A.G.E. Craftsman
Name: Kev
toyPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
put cable locks on the tailgate... now trying to figure out what next to do
Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #11053
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
I took the day off yesterday and worked on the truck a little. Had to replace the exhaust manifold because it was cracked.

I was able to get a used exhaust manifold at the yota yard for cheep. Accidentally got the wrong one the first time so back to the yota yard. While I was there I picked up a filter housing, door lock accessory piece, and some door handle parts.
Then I cleaned, painted and installed the exhaust manifold.

That's a 22r! Did you go to yota yard or yota jims?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #11054
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
That's a 22r! Did you go to yota yard or yota jims?

Yes it is. Yota Yard. Haven't made it to yota jims yet. They were closed the last time I tried.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #11055
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcquay View Post

have to do this someday stupid oven is broke, trying to find me a heat gun or a loaner from a homie lol.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #11056
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Joined the Plasti nation and did my emblems
Old 07-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #11058
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
put back on the blacked badges today, thoughts?

Looks like fingerprints in the paint. Black badges look good on the truck though.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #11059
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Looks like fingerprints in the paint. Black badges look good on the truck though.
+1. I need to black mine out too. Trying to decide wether to take em off and paint or go Plasti Dip. I plasti'd my grille and really like it.

Products Discussed in this Thread