LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Old 08-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #11401
LET'S GO JOE'S!!!
toyPreRunner is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A.G.E. Craftsman
Name: Kev
toyPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
shitty man. gotta watch out for those cost effective plastic pieces.
i know what you mean. did my fog lights "a la Caribe style" today, found out the hard way how cheaply made the fuse box is. but got it put back together with no major broken pieces. now looking for my next mod...
Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #11402
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
bumper

Old 08-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #11403
Bama is on a distinguished road

Name: Keaton
Bama's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels
Old 08-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #11404
Bama is on a distinguished road

Name: Keaton
Bama's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out front Toyota emblem on grill
Old 08-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #11405
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
all pro front bumper
Old 08-16-2011, 07:06 AM   #11406
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Got a close-up of how you mounted?
I made some brackets out of aluminum angle. On the drivers side I used the whole where one of the horn brackets bolted up and drilled a corresponding hole on the pass side. Puts the lights exactly where I wanted them, but the core support flexes a bit with the weight of the lights hanging off it so they bounce around some. I am going to tie them in with the vertical piece of metal that comes up in front of the radiator tonight and that should tighten everything up. I'll add some pics.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #11407
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a side picture after the canopy install.... With just the canopy the rear sags..... Trying to find out if the truck qualifies for the new leaf packs.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #11408
Spazawa is on a distinguished road
Navy: Ex Navy
Spazawa's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole

Just installed my Wet Okole seat covers. I installed the ones with the TRD logo on it.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #11409
Ezriderga will become famous soon enough

Navy: USS JONAS INGRAM DD938
Ezriderga's Tacoma Gallery
Clayed paint today in preparation of applying wax tomorrow using Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax 845. I've never used this wax before but I have heard a lot of positive feedback from some detailing forums. We'll see how this works out.

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-06-tacoma-after-clay-bar-003.jpg
Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #11410
Stohrm is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Stohrm's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my grillcraft! Cannot wait for it to get here.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #11411
l1tech is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
l1tech's Tacoma Gallery
She got a bath and new headight bulbs. Put in a set of Clear Vision XL's. Claim to be 50% brighter and would have to say its definately a big improvement.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:49 AM   #11412
BransTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BransTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. How hard was it to get the grill emblem out> I did my side and rear emblems using fishing line and goof off, but can't figure out how to get in behind the grill emblem.... do tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxophonedude View Post
Mounted the black badges on the Tacoma....looks a heck of a lot better than the chrome
Old 08-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #11413
Saxophonedude is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Pilot
Saxophonedude's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BransTaco View Post
Looks good. How hard was it to get the grill emblem out> I did my side and rear emblems using fishing line and goof off, but can't figure out how to get in behind the grill emblem.... do tell.
The grill comes out pretty easy...just open your hood...there are 2 silver screws that attach the grill on top and two plastic tabs on the left and right sides of the top. You just pop the tabs up with a flathead screwdriver and pull them straight up to remove. Then, look down between the grill and the radiator, there is a small plastic tab that locks over the grill to hold it in place on each side. Reach down and with a screwdriver, push on the tab as you pull up, the grill should slide up and out. The front emblem is removed by pushing on the two plastic tabs on the top of it and removing it through the front of the grill. Reverse to reassemble. Hope it helps!!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #11414
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BransTaco View Post

If you're just trying to get the emblem out, get a flat head screwdriver and just gently pry the emblem off by putting the screwdriver underneath the emblem. I've gotten pretty good at prying it off for re-painting and such, but you may snap one of the tabs holding it on the first time, which is fine because it will still stay on if you snap one tab.

GL
Old 08-17-2011, 08:12 AM   #11415
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Dee Zee bed mat arrives today! Can't wait to install.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #11416
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Changed oil and filter, greased zerks, Techron in tank, washed air filter and cabin filter. In case anyone reading this has trouble greasing the front zerks - I always did - the solution is to use a small one hand grease gun. You can easily push coupling on to the zerks. I always had a hard time getting coupling to lock on with the larger two handed gun - the grease always shot out around the zerk instead of going in it.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #11417
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Installed both PIAA "low tone" horns, in addition to the single factory horn. Man, it is loud now.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #11420
Guyota is on a distinguished road
Guyota's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Headlight LEDs

I like the look of the LEDs accenting the headlights so here is what I did to my Taco. Has anyone else done this but not posted? Comments?

Products Discussed in this Thread