Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #12121
jimbo06 is on a distinguished road

Name: jim
jimbo06's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #12122
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadsix View Post
Yeah, I was on a deployment from last Oct till this past Mar... A cold snap came through Georgia and came home to the battery being completely dead both on the motorcycle and truck. (thank goodness for a warranty for a new truck battery). I bought a battery tender for it and the motorcycle, but didn't connect either of them... We shall see what happens when I get home... Here's hoping they both fire right up or just need a jump and still hold a charge.
I apologize I didn't mention to plug it in My bad.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #12123
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I have a "automatic" battery charger that charges at 10amp, then drops to a trickle charge once it's at 100%. I've left lights on that drained the battery enough that the door chime and dash lights wouldn't come on 3 times. I've jumped it each time, let it run for a few minutes, then 20 mile commute to work. Truck may have struggled a bit to start after work, but it did and I drove home. Once home put it on the charger over night. It's probably been a year since I last drained it and the battery is still running strong.

The charger is supposed to have a desulfinate mode so maybe that helps.
"desulfinate mode" Sounds very sophisticated. How does that work ?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #12124
SbRsH11 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
SbRsH11's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got around to doing the bed pocket light mod... Just in time for hunting season! Pics to come soon.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #12125
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
from yesterday.. the headlight covers...

Old 09-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #12127
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anormis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroliathTRD View Post
Found some serious mud!

OH HELL YES YOU DID! I do that in my truck and people look at me like im a nut job.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #12128
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
I agree with you. I just got it on last evening and thinking either sanding it down or plastidipping it.
I took a scotch brite pad to mine...only took a few seconds then put 2 coats of white and 1 coat of clear. Looked awesome for 4 days then I got my Horns emblem from Andres and I painted that white and threw those on.

Your front end looks so much better color matched. Way to go.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #12129
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Strange double post.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #12130
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finished up a long list if little mods today:

Wet Okoles with WT floor liners, a set of AT/KO tires, CBI rear bumper, and a few cans of Krylon...

Old 09-29-2011, 05:57 PM   #12131
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy View Post
Finished up a long list if little mods today:

Wet Okoles with WT floor liners, a set of AT/KO tires, CBI rear bumper, and a few cans of Krylon...

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I miss my Wet Okoles. I had em in my JEEP.
Put up some pics of them
Old 09-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #12132

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Nice! I miss my Wet Okoles. I had em in my JEEP.
Put up some pics of them
Basic black and grey. (Man they smell... )

Old 09-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #12133
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy View Post
Basic black and grey. (Man they smell... )

Badass! I put mine in my JEEP right at the start of summer. I had the top off the whole summer.....thank god cuz they did smell. It goes away of course but it takes awhile. Looks good!!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #12134
joelong0004 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Flight Medic
Name: Joe
joelong0004's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to get the exact seat covers. I'd also like covers for the back 60/40. Can you send a link?

- Joe
Old 09-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #12136
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to get my Wet Okles! looks good man!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #12137
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Took it to the dealership for my 60 000 km service .

They replaced all 4 of my Sport alloy wheels under warranty because they were bubbling .

They are doing the steering column TSB under warranty .

They found I had seizing calipers in my front brakes and are replacing them under warranty .

Good news is I have another 10 days left in my warranty .

Bad news is they need parts and I can't get my truck back till tomorrow and I'm driving a Yaris .
Old 09-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #12138
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
installed the roof rails and ordered new set of Terra Grapplers!!
Old 09-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #12139
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevLot17 View Post
That is awesome... but goddamn its gonna suck to wash that pig...
2 and a half hours bro! Needless to say I won't be doing that for awhile again... totally worth it tho!
Old 09-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #12140
LifeIsGood169 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
LifeIsGood169's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to LifeIsGood169 Send a message via Skype™ to LifeIsGood169
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Took it to the dealership for my 60 000 km service .

They replaced all 4 of my Sport alloy wheels under warranty because they were bubbling .

They are doing the steering column TSB under warranty .

They found I had seizing calipers in my front brakes and are replacing them under warranty .

Good news is I have another 10 days left in my warranty .

Bad news is they need parts and I can't get my truck back till tomorrow and I'm driving a Yaris .
ooooohhhh man. They at least gave me a sweet toyota matrix. It was the top of the line version. Reminded me how slow my truck was. That little car was hitting 80-90mph in no time. Not bad for a 5 seater with a sun roof. Only lost the truck 3 days too.

Products Discussed in this Thread