Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #13521
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Hung out at the dealership this evening and waiting on my 2012 DC TRD Sport to arrive from an Alabama dealership... Stupid front license plates, they should be banned. Now I have to wait till tomorrow morning and go back to the dealership and see how long its gonna take to fill the holes in my front bumper or see if they are going to just replace the bumper all together..
Old 12-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #13522
Oysterhead is on a distinguished road
Oysterhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Installed last night; 3* shims, bolt flip w/ timbren bumps. 95% of vibs are gone.
Where did you buy the shims, bolt flip, and bump stops?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #13523
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery

Added something ?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #13524
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
dubs?

Yea sOme 20" 4runner limiteds , got a great deal with tires
But eventually I'll got back to 17s
Old 12-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #13525
moblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoblarkus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
moblarkus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
New tires and wheels.

Nice Walker Evans!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #13526
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oysterhead View Post
Where did you buy the shims, bolt flip, and bump stops?
shims from Toytec (they came with extended pins+spacer)
Ubolt flip kit + Timbren stops from All-Pro
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #13527
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moblarkus View Post

Nice Walker Evans!
Thanks man you as well. I need/want some new UCAs to
Old 12-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #13528
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New tires and wheels.
Damn dude, that's a gnarly bumper. You ought to come down to Reno and do some wheelin' with us.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #13529
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL TRD View Post
Nice truck is that 3" space only in the front or did you lift the back also?
3" spacers in front, 2" blocks & shocks in the rear. Kit was $200, so I said what the hell. Plan to do a "real" lift in the spring w/ my tax refund.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #13531
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Damn dude, that's a gnarly bumper. You ought to come down to Reno and do some wheelin' with us.
Yeah man I'd be down. It would be sick to know some trails down in Reno. I've been waiting to do some snow wheeling to but........ there's no snow yet.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #13532
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
Installed a RockyMounts Clutch SD bike mount yesterday for my new bike.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #13533
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah man I'd be down. It would be sick to know some trails down in Reno. I've been waiting to do some snow wheeling to but........ there's no snow yet.
Can you guys get on that plz? I'd go mtb'ing but prolly freeze my ass off doing it. LOL.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #13534
wayne73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
wayne73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post

Added something ?
Those look really nice! I have been looking for a set for a while.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #13536
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyYota05 View Post
True but they look good on a truck, just my .02 cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Tacoma4x4 View Post
I was thinking of doing the same thing...seriously. (great minds think alike)
I will take some pics soon and post. It really looks good. IMO..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #13537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
whats the backspace on the 4 runner wheels?
4.5 backspacing On the limited 20s
Old 12-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #13538
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Hwk03 and myself decided to test out my locker and his new tires on a small hill in Citrus. The diff lock does great and so do his tires although he got stuck. My trusty taco came in handy pulling him out
Old 12-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #13539
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Searched online trying to find a diagram that tells me what this is under the hood. I circled it with a RED circle. If anyone can identify it, that would be great.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #13540
muisejt is a jewel in the roughmuisejt is a jewel in the roughmuisejt is a jewel in the rough
muisejt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadsix View Post
Searched online trying to find a diagram that tells me what this is under the hood. I circled it with a RED circle. If anyone can identify it, that would be great.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...my-2012-a.html

Products Discussed in this Thread