Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #13801
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
They do ride a little more stiff being a load range E but they are still great and will go through anything so far.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #13802
PCOBB4033 is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
PCOBB4033's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sweet, where you get
Old 12-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #13803
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
treadepot.com $656 shipped until the first of the year.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #13804
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my led's in the mail for all 5 cupholders, center console, and glove box. Startin work right now.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #13805
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Made a bracket to mount my KC fog lights behind the grille.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #13806
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
New grill from the bestbradly, bought it to do a satoshi on mine hopefully, plus mine was chrome and yeah...

Old 12-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #13807
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment

Had alignment done after install of Toytec Ultimate lift...

Old 12-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #13808
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendbolden View Post
Installed 235/85/16 Duratrac's. Installed my topper. Installed my Lil Wil antenna. Added a removable sleeping pad in the bed.

Sweet! Those are the exact size and tires I'm saving to get. Economically a win all the way around. Do you have anymore pics? Specifically front, back, and a full side shot? Thanks.

Also nice sleeping arrangement in the back.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #13809
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my Boztec diff skid on today.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #13810
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Also tore into a Warn 9.5XP winch that came with a AllPro hybrid tube bumper i bought recently from a guy i met at the dealership. Gonna resell the bumper but was hoping to keep the winch. Well hooked up the cables and nothing worked. So far i'm sure the solenoid is toast and this is what i found when i cracked open the motor.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #13811
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Got my new LED reverse lights put it ... "thanks LEDSolutions.com"
way better at night!!!

right one is stock....
Old 12-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #13812
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Ok, just got the All-pro bolt on (yeah right, goes right on) sliders done and put on. I wanted bolt on so I had the option of removing them. Well these things will be sold with the truck now. What a pain in the farging icehole!

Still might have to get the front drivers side welded because the self tappers are not holding well. These things were so warped it was a complete pain to put them on. It has kind of spoiled my attitude on All-pro. I took a chance because of a sale price and now this might be the last product I get from them. I know it's hard to make a bolt on product like this for millions of vehicles but there could have been some better quality control as far as keeping these things square in the jig while welding them up.

They were so warped we had to use a jack in areas just to get a good frame grab. Mix matching bolts (longer) to pull the sliders to the frame, etc...and there is still a gap in a few places even after using an impact wrench to try and pull it close. Ridiculous. On a positive note they are solid (except for the drivers side front) and should hold up well to abuse.

Scratched the powder coat (i know) already just putting them on. If anybody wants pics, look'em up, I'm too frustrated right now.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #13813
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
if they warped i would have called allpro right away and had them deal with it man, maybe they had a bad batch

either id still call them up, your post was hard to follow the way you posted i got lost in words and no spacing, but my phone sucks for reading longer posts aswell
Old 12-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #13814
Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
if they warped i would have called allpro right away and had them deal with it man, maybe they had a bad batch

either id still call them up, your post was hard to follow the way you posted i got lost in words and no spacing, but my phone sucks for reading longer posts aswell

Well I had them mocked up on the truck by a local off road shop and then had them powder coated. The shop said they were warped but obviously didn't say or realize how bad. I have had them for months because of lack of funds for powder and stuff and just now got it done.

I know they stand behind their stuff but if you are sending something across the country like that I just think the quality control should have been better. They are on now and like I said, if anything, I will have a bead run down on the drivers side front mount and then they will be solid. It sure was frustrating.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #13815
Whitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud of

Name: Whit
Whitster's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a Battery Bug

Installed a Battery Bug, actually a week ago, been watching it to get a better opinion.

http://www.argusanalyzers.com/battery-monitors.html

Seems to operate as advertised and looks encouraging. Only time will tell.
I used the hand-held unit (instead of the long leads version) so I could readily move it from vehicle to vehicle.
The readout alternates between battery condition and voltage. You don't have to keep checking it as it emits beeps when below 10% capacity remaining.

Just screwed the connectors to the battery under an additional nut on the clamps. Used a heavy rubber band to secure it to the cross member on the battery holder. Made the band out of an annular slice off a motorcycle inner tube. EZ

Whit
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_0692.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_0693.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_0695.jpg   What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_0696.jpg  
Old 12-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #13816
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Also tore into a Warn 9.5XP winch that came with a AllPro hybrid tube bumper i bought recently from a guy i met at the dealership. Gonna resell the bumper but was hoping to keep the winch. Well hooked up the cables and nothing worked. So far i'm sure the solenoid is toast and this is what i found when i cracked open the motor.

Nothing you can't rebuild.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #13818
RSCUE is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jeff
RSCUE's Tacoma Gallery
Made appt to get my first taco

Gettin closer to the world...sub'd

Products Discussed in this Thread