Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #17261
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I had some big chunks missing out of the bottom of my doors , think I'm gonna put my NFabs back on while I work on this current job I'm on that's up a roughed in rock road
You don't have the front flaps on either?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #17262
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
You don't have the front flaps on either?
Oh ya , my front flaps are on and full length too , that road is just fucked , it has no topping , it's just broken rip rap
Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #17263
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Oh ya , my front flaps are on and full length too , that road is just fucked , it has no topping , it's just broken rip rap
That must make a hell of a racket at speed. My truck looks like it's been through a forest at high speed. Think if I can learn how to clay bar I can clean it up myself. I million years ago I used to detail cars, takes hours to fully do my truck
Old 04-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #17264
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Gave the rocksliders a severe beating on kane creek in moab
Old 04-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #17265
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Did the rear diff breather mod. Well worth it, super easy
I did the diff breather mod too. No more worrying!!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #17266
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That must make a hell of a racket at speed. My truck looks like it's been through a forest at high speed. Think if I can learn how to clay bar I can clean it up myself. I million years ago I used to detail cars, takes hours to fully do my truck
Yep , you can creep along that road till you get onto the pavement again , problem is , once you start to get up to speed on the pavement , the tires start ejecting all the rocks they've collected

Ping ping ping ping ping ping ping bang ping bang bang ping
Old 04-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #17267
Banned
Quote:
Yep , you can creep along that road till you get onto the pavement again , problem is , once you start to get up to speed on the pavement , the tires start ejecting all the rocks they've collected

Ping ping ping ping ping ping ping bang ping bang bang ping
God that sound makes me cringe
Old 04-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #17268

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
God that sound makes me cringe
Me too , I swear these Hankook ATm's pick up way more rocks than the Hankook MT's did
Old 04-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #17269
Banned
Quote:
Me too , I swear these Hankook ATm's pick up way more rocks than the Hankook MT's did
How long are those tires lasting for you? I'm gonna be getting some pretty nice wheels from SCS (vin), when he starts production and will be looking for new tires soon, got over a year out of my wrangler M+S's
Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #17270
2012TRDSport is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Maintenance
Name: Geoff
2012TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
Differential breather mod. Nice and easy.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #17271

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long are those tires lasting for you? I'm gonna be getting some pretty nice wheels from SCS (vin), when he starts production and will be looking for new tires soon, got over a year out of my wrangler M+S's
MT's had lots of tread on them when I took them off , the ATm's have only been on for a couple months
Old 04-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #17272
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Well... this is what I did

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lat-bench.html
Old 04-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #17273
wilnbroc is a jewel in the roughwilnbroc is a jewel in the roughwilnbroc is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nathan
wilnbroc's Tacoma Gallery
[IjMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/ae321693-0d10-2794.jpg[/IMG]

Installed my new Bilstein 5100 struts and rear shocks on today. The ride feels good. Its stiffer, but handles the rough bumps well from daily driving around Memphis area roads. I hope they handle well off road as they do on rough roads around here.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #17276
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Got my alignment this morning. Installed my URD TCAI when I got home.

Really diggin the red valve covers.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #17277
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
That is one pretty engine bay!

I redid my truck bed cover with a truck covers usa rollup, and put some rail bars on. Only bars I could find that I liked the shape of were CHROME. Put em on to see how they look, trying to decide what to do with em next. Paint them grey, or black, or plastidip... Leaning towards painting them black - but the toyota auto color black. Anyhow here she is-

Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #17279
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Really diggin the red valve covers.
Thanks fam. They really set of the engine compartment. Glad I got that stock intake outta the way so you can see the valve covers. LOL
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #17280
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Heh, thanks man. Actually you can't see due to that being a mediocre cellphone pic, but the pollen is so bad right now wash your car and leave it outside for an hour - it will have a yellow tint when you look again. No joke. That roll up cover looked so pretty when I first got it, powder coated aluminum, now it has the dust on it - ugh. Reminds me I should finish cleaning my garage so I can get her back inside.

Products Discussed in this Thread