Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #17281
2012TRDSport is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Maintenance
Name: Geoff
2012TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
Differential breather mod. Nice and easy.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #17282
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
How long are those tires lasting for you? I'm gonna be getting some pretty nice wheels from SCS (vin), when he starts production and will be looking for new tires soon, got over a year out of my wrangler M+S's
MT's had lots of tread on them when I took them off , the ATm's have only been on for a couple months
Old 04-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #17283
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Well... this is what I did

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lat-bench.html
Old 04-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #17284
wilnbroc is a jewel in the roughwilnbroc is a jewel in the roughwilnbroc is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nathan
wilnbroc's Tacoma Gallery
[IjMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/ae321693-0d10-2794.jpg[/IMG]

Installed my new Bilstein 5100 struts and rear shocks on today. The ride feels good. Its stiffer, but handles the rough bumps well from daily driving around Memphis area roads. I hope they handle well off road as they do on rough roads around here.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #17287
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Got my alignment this morning. Installed my URD TCAI when I got home.

Really diggin the red valve covers.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #17288
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
That is one pretty engine bay!

I redid my truck bed cover with a truck covers usa rollup, and put some rail bars on. Only bars I could find that I liked the shape of were CHROME. Put em on to see how they look, trying to decide what to do with em next. Paint them grey, or black, or plastidip... Leaning towards painting them black - but the toyota auto color black. Anyhow here she is-

Old 04-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #17290
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Really diggin the red valve covers.
Thanks fam. They really set of the engine compartment. Glad I got that stock intake outta the way so you can see the valve covers. LOL
Old 04-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #17291
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Heh, thanks man. Actually you can't see due to that being a mediocre cellphone pic, but the pollen is so bad right now wash your car and leave it outside for an hour - it will have a yellow tint when you look again. No joke. That roll up cover looked so pretty when I first got it, powder coated aluminum, now it has the dust on it - ugh. Reminds me I should finish cleaning my garage so I can get her back inside.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #17292
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the URD Intake? Notice any improvement? BA truck by the way..
Old 04-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #17293
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
How do you like the URD Intake? Notice any improvement? BA truck by the way..
Thanks bro. I really like it. Once installed, it really cleans up the engine bay. I only took like a 4 mi drive to make sure there were no CEL's following the install. I did get on it once and the sound from the intake is immediately noticeable....that sucker is loud. Doubt there'll be much in the way of a performance gain, but a little more throttle response is fine with me. I got it to maximize performance, reduce clutter and weight. Mission accomplished.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #17294
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It wont' be, they're tuned by lenght with an adjustment at the top for fine tuning. Length is absolutely critical for your SWR reading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
No, it would not.

Shorter whips have more wire coiled around the shaft.

Thank you both for the advice, i kinda figured as much. Guess i'll just have to keep the whip off until needed...
Old 04-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #17295
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Picked it up from the stealership after getting an oil change, tires rotated and a new AC / Heater fan. No more "chirping" sound from the vents!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #17296
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Thanks bro. I really like it. Once installed, it really cleans up the engine bay. I only took like a 4 mi drive to make sure there were no CEL's following the install. I did get on it once and the sound from the intake is immediately noticeable....that sucker is loud. Doubt there'll be much in the way of a performance gain, but a little more throttle response is fine with me. I got it to maximize performance, reduce clutter and weight. Mission accomplished.
Ditto. Exactly what I was going to say. Loud (in a good way), more room in the engine bay for possible other mods, and weight loss.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:49 AM   #17297
blitz is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
blitz's Tacoma Gallery
new clutch master, PIMA

Old 04-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #17298
JPC2061 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: J.P.
JPC2061's Tacoma Gallery
Just went to my local home depot picked up some wire cable and a lock so I can add a little security to my bed when I go tailgating. Pretty cheap too about $40 bucks total. Just wrap it through everything and lock it back up to the d-ring lot easier than replacing the handle on the truck bed plus I keep my back up camera.
Attached Thumbnails
What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?-img_0033.jpg  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #17299
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricT View Post
That is one pretty engine bay!

I redid my truck bed cover with a truck covers usa rollup, and put some rail bars on. Only bars I could find that I liked the shape of were CHROME. Put em on to see how they look, trying to decide what to do with em next. Paint them grey, or black, or plastidip... Leaning towards painting them black - but the toyota auto color black. Anyhow here she is-

Powdercoat them same color as truck. Where did you ge the bars from? And how did you attach them? Just bolts? Thanks.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #17300
-TACOMBO-
mh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh3kgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mh3kgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
Finally installed my Leer 700 toneau cover and Toyota skid plate...ordered hellwig rear sway bar and Toyota oval tube steps today...next on list is URD smaller pulley for my supercharger...I hate waiting for the mail :/
I've got that urd supergrip pulley and install tool still if ur interested. Gonna go mid travel or urd mk3 instead of trd sc now.

Products Discussed in this Thread