Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #18561
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Badass stance^^ what lift & tire size?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 AM   #18562
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Badass stance^^ what lift & tire size?
Thanks!

Tires are BFG AT's 285/75/16 (33"s) and I cheaped out on the lift for now, still saving for my OME 3" lift. Sitting on just a Pro Comp leveling kit up front with stock rear, and a set of Spidertrax wheel spacers up front.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #18563
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
I put a Consolevault in my center console yesterday... best mod yet. I can throw my XD40 subcompact in it and have it secure until I get to the range or throw Valuables in it when I'm in shady areas
Just don't get caught with it in there. It's illegal to put a gun in the center console or the glove box.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #18564
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
I put a Consolevault in my center console yesterday... best mod yet. I can throw my XD40 subcompact in it and have it secure until I get to the range or throw Valuables in it when I'm in shady areas
Just don't get caught with it in there. It's illegal to put a gun in the center console or the glove box.

http://carolrossi.hubpages.com/hub/H...-in-California

http://www.deansafe.com/transporting...alifornia.html
Old 05-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #18565
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post

http://carolrossi.hubpages.com/hub/H...-in-California

http://www.deansafe.com/transporting...alifornia.html
Unless he has a California CCW. In which case he is fine. California gun laws are absurd. I was stationed there when I was 18 until I was 22. It is perfectly acceptable for the government to issue me a weapon and ammunition for the sole purpose of killing someone if necessary, but I can't buy ammunition in California to shoot paper targets with a pistol. I understand limiting the sale to your average 18 year old, but there should be reasonable exceptions.

Sorry, I'm finished ranting. I just hate stupidity. Good looking out though. Hate to see the guy get in trouble over something like that.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #18566
Good351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to beholdGood351 is a splendid one to behold

Good351's Tacoma Gallery
Spent 5 hours on the Silver Bullet yesterday..

Emptied out all trash, vacuumed, washed, waxed, armor all, rain-x.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #18567
TacoManJay is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
TacoManJay's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday morning I installed my Alpine CDE-123 deck. Pandora iPhone interface is awesome. First car stereo install in about 10 years...I still got the skill!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #18568
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post
Unless he has a California CCW. In which case he is fine. California gun laws are absurd. I was stationed there when I was 18 until I was 22. It is perfectly acceptable for the government to issue me a weapon and ammunition for the sole purpose of killing someone if necessary, but I can't buy ammunition in California to shoot paper targets with a pistol. I understand limiting the sale to your average 18 year old, but there should be reasonable exceptions.

Sorry, I'm finished ranting. I just hate stupidity. Good looking out though. Hate to see the guy get in trouble over something like that.
+1

I had the opportunity to live there many years ago and decided against it solely for the reason of the laws. Not even just firearm laws but laws that dictate people's lives on a day to day basis. They're ridiculous. One of the least free states in the union and for that reason I refuse to live there. Here in Colorado I can keep a fully loaded (as long as it's not chambered) AR15, AK47 or any other long gun in my truck and you don't even need any sort of permit to do it either. I do have my CCW permit in this state as well as FL and with that I can travel and conceal in many states in this great nation. I just went to Texas a couple weeks ago and was welcomed with open arms... guns and all. I pick and choose my travels now based on what states respect my right to protect myself and as a result I haven't been to Kalifornia in about a decade. Sad because this is where I proposed to my lovely wife and I'd love to return but it's just not worth the risk. I won't give any revenue to a state that refuses to allow it's people to be free either.

/rant
Old 05-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #18569
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
I removed the Leer cap that came with it when I bought the truck. I may never put it back on. The truck looks so much better without it and even though its just a few 100 lbs I can tell the difference in how the truck drives. I also washed her.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #18570
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Last week -Oil change,lube, front and rear differential, rotate tires.

I think the new differential oil made for better MPG
Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #18571
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Changed cabin filter after a year. TYC not only makes a non-chirping blower, it makes good filters, too.

Also changed the oil in the Subaru. Cut knuckles open on the cat heat shields while unscrewing oil filter. Nothing quite like warm used Mobil 5W30 on bleeding wounds. Appreciate the Taco's oil filter design a lot more now.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #18572
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Last week I lit up my 4x4 switch using rcbs204 illuminated switch mod. Last month I swapped out my stock SR5 buckets for a pair of TRD sport buckets.

I am currently waiting on my new Wet Okole seat covers to arrive. I received my shipping notification and they should be here before next weekend.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #18573
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Put my on my bumper from BruteForce yesterday.

Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #18574

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

Nice, that looks sweet!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #18575
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

SWEET! Loving the hybrid look!
Old 05-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #18576
Aggiesdm has a spectacular aura aboutAggiesdm has a spectacular aura about
Aggiesdm's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaned her up!!

After a weekend of camping, my Taco looked and smelled horrible. She got a well deserved detailing today. I installed TRD seat covers last week (got them off of Craigslist for $45 and they are like brand new!!!). I love the seat covers and the WeatherTech's! Makes cleanup sooo much easier!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #18577
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

nice! that thing looks awesome time for some lights i have friday off i wonder if he wants to do some R&D on a first gen lolz
Old 05-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #18578
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Had a dent removed from the right rear fender just behind the TRD sticker. No idea how it got there but it's gone now!
Old 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #18579
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the old Doug SHIT Thorley header....only to re-install the stock one because it was a POS and didnt come close to fitting
Old 05-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #18580
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Put some Hella 700FF's on my Pelley light bar.

Products Discussed in this Thread