Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

crash up derby

Old 12-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
crash up derby

Anyone lend their truck to a friend or relative only to have them crash it into a guardrail head-on and then slide into a ditch? This happened last saturday when we had some shitty weather in the northeast, $4000 in damage and now im stuck with a honda accord rental, blows.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
I don't let anyone drive my truck, but the car I bought for my wife about a year ago has a bumper half ripped off from pulling up on curbs to far, curb rash on each wheel, and the drivers side door edge curled in from her slamming her door into some ones car after they hit her the same way and laughed about it. I love her, but her car is soooooo not making it to 100k. lol
Old 12-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
well imo,as long as freind/family wasnt hurt theres nothing to complain about.your truck can always b fixed.it does suck knowing you"ll have a fixed truck now.good luck to ya.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
I don't let anyone drive my truck, but the car I bought for my wife about a year ago has a bumper half ripped off from pulling up on curbs to far, curb rash on each wheel, and the drivers side door edge curled in from her slamming her door into some ones car after they hit her the same way and laughed about it. I love her, but her car is soooooo not making it to 100k. lol

my girlfriends mustang is the same way. it impresses me every time it starts and moves