Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is it Practical?

Old 03-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
WildcaTaco is on a distinguished road
WildcaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is it Practical?

Ok i'm really thinking about getting the Wet Okale seat covers, console cover and doing the arm rest thing but.... I don't think that would result in a finished look in an access cab. So the question is it practical to try and redo the uppers and lower pieces of the bench seats in neoprene or is it just going to be way more work then its worth?
Old 03-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
If you want covers ... if $$$ isn't an issue get the WOs ... they fit love a glove ..... you can choose from a wide range of colors .... if you have a gray interior the black with charcoal inserts look professional (I guess if you're paying to get them made they ARE professional) .... I've never had covers fit the way these do .... your choice.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
I got a full set for my truck, but I haven't decided if I'm going to put them on.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
lsocoee just installed his and they look great!

(click for his gallery)
Old 03-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
WildcaTaco is on a distinguished road
WildcaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have seen all the pictures for those of you with double cabs which I do not have, I have an access cab, and I agree they look sharp. So anyone have any feedback on the original question? Can you in an access cab do the back seats with the WO style neoprene?
Old 03-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
^Yes. I have the access cab, too. You can get the covers in either black or charcoal grey. I have them in black.