1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

UK PLates?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BSP4x4, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Dec 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM
    BSP4x4

BSP4x4 [OP] Guest

Anyone out there live in a state that has a law stating you have to have fron and rear plates? I want to get a custome European Plate (i'm 1/4 albanian) and want to know if anyone has a UK/foreign plate up fron WITH there state plate...PICS?

2. Dec 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM
    SC4333

SC4333 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    FL
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 2016 TRD Off-Road 4x4 DCSB
    I couldnt tell you for certain what the law thinks about having a different plate up front, than in the rear, but a friend of mine has a UK plate up front that says ''Got Mud?.'' He has yet to get any trouble from it, but that doesn't mean he wont.

FWIW, here in Texas it is law to have both front, and rear license plates attached to the vehicle.

3. Dec 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    I'm registered in my homestate of Oregon. We require both plates. I'm currently in Massachusetts, which supposedly requires both plates, but you can get vanity plates for the front I guess....

I have a Coast Guard plate on the front of my truck and no issues so far. Lot of people in MA seem to be getting random vanity plates (not DMV issued plates)

Products Discussed in

To Top