Notices

Josh(FoxTaco) my build with plenty of pictures

Old 12-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Hoyt and Tacoma for life!!
FoxTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Josh(FoxTaco) my build with plenty of pictures

My dream has been to build a truck from stock to everything but stock, this is a start!
I have a 2009 TRD Sport 4X4 Double Cab Long bed with...

...Fox 2.5 Coilovers & AllPro Upper A-Arms...

...Daystar Leveling kit...

...Fox 2.0 Reservoir in the the rear & TRD Cat Back...

...American Racing ATX Mojave rims & 285/75/17 Cooper STT

...Panasonic Double Din Touch Screen...

...Custom made box (Made by AutoSoundLab in Fresno CA) and 1 10" Memphis...

...RBP Black Grille & windshield stickers...

... I am sure more is to come!!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
braggman7's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ride
Old 12-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome start, truck looks great. Confused about the Daystar though, with the coilovers why the Daystar? Is it just for the taco lean?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
iTaco
Ronin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud ofRonin has much to be proud of

Navy: SAR Swimmer
Name: Al
Ronin's Tacoma Gallery
Great job...keep up the good work!

Let us know how the mods are working for you.

-Al
Old 12-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #5

FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Awesome start, truck looks great. Confused about the Daystar though, with the coilovers why the Daystar? Is it just for the taco lean?
My tires rubbed and when i turned up the coils i lost bottom end of my suspension and these took care of that. I got a little excited and got greedy with tires and have been battling it ever since.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 12-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #7
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet build.love the foxs.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
NIce!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #9

FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thank you!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTaco View Post
My tires rubbed and when i turned up the coils i lost bottom end of my suspension and these took care of that. I got a little excited and got greedy with tires and have been battling it ever since.
i thought about doing this myself...i've got a set of 3" spacers, but may machine them down a bit before i try
Old 12-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #11

FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i thought about doing this myself...i've got a set of 3" spacers, but may machine them down a bit before i try
Ya mine are the 2.5" spacers and i like them except when i flex they move just a little bit and can be noisy!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i just put on some spacers from day star and they look good but when o go over bumps and stuff its pretty rough and makes alot of noises. can you help me out
Old 12-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Look good brotha!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #14
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Fox equip!

The stereo interface looks super clean too. Making me want that now...
Old 12-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #15
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTaco View Post
...Daystar Leveling kit...
w/ foxes....got downtravel....
Old 12-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
cruda is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Chuck
cruda's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #17
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! how is everything performing off road?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #18
well.....
Rustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura about

Rustyota's Tacoma Gallery
very nice indeed.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #19

FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cyltacoma View Post
i just put on some spacers from day star and they look good but when o go over bumps and stuff its pretty rough and makes alot of noises. can you help me out
As you drive more they will slowly become quieter and smoother because they are a rubber based spacer they will squish and settle in. just wait and it will get better!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #20

FoxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
NICE! how is everything performing off road?
Everything is working amazing offroad!! My only complaint is that my tires still rub when i turn and flex just the right way. But i also havent cut any frame of body mount so it can be fixed but i dont want to void my warranty.