Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

Old 12-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
trd taco guy is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
trd taco guy's Tacoma Gallery
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

does anyone on this forum have this cover it is very similar to the extang trifecta (which everyone seems to love)and was wondering if anyon ehas any pics of it installed on a tacoma. and was also wondering your opinions on the cover. to me it looks like it is a bit lower profile then the extang and i like how the seams are stiched on the corners gonna order a cover in a few days and at this point its a toss up between the two. i tried a search but couldnt find much info on it there are a bunch of tacoma owners on autoanything that seem to like it but lets hear ur opinions and hopefully someone has some pics
Old 12-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
braggman7's Tacoma Gallery
ive been wondering the same thing... i'm trying to decide between the two.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
I like the lower profile of the Lund. The only complaint that I have read about is that the cover is a rectangle shape. I guess Tacoma beds have a bit of a oval shape to them and some people were saying that it looked a bit weird. But I would think that any tonneau out there is gonne be rectangle shaped may some have rounded corner though? Wouldn't the extang cover would run into the same issue? Anyone have any close pics
of how the cover and truck line up
Old 12-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
Well I am going to order one today so I guess I'll just post my own review once I get it I hope it's as good as the extang