LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Costco Auto Program

Old 01-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
jaredmmc99 is on a distinguished road
jaredmmc99's Tacoma Gallery
Costco Auto Program

Have any of you gone through the Costco Auto program? I just talked with them yesterday and Im waiting to hear back on a quote. If you did use them do you like them or do you wish you would have gone a different route? Im getting soooo close to my Tacoma and have spent so much time being patient and waiting for that right moment that I just want to do it the best way possible. Look forward to your help.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
My mother-in-law purchase her Corolla through the Costco Auto program.
In my opinion it didn't give her a good deal... I was able to haggle my 07 tacoma to 500 over invoice... she was 500 below MSRP...
Now demand of the vehicle in the area will effect the deal you can get.
Check out this thread on suggestions with new Purchases...

Hope this helps!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
2-Broke 2-Care
flavalk is on a distinguished road

flavalk's Tacoma Gallery
Try carsdirect.com

I used them when looking for a Highlander for my wife. They found an '06 Highlander Sport....totally loaded with leather, v-6.....it even came with the DVD package and rear backup camera, for $26,600 http://www.carsdirect.com/home
Old 01-28-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my last 2 Toyotas through Costco. Each dealer negotiates a price for each different model with Costco so if you don't like their price check another Costco dealer.
My 04 Rav was $100 over invoice and my 07 Tacoma was $400 at the same dealer. I imagine if it had been an X-runner then the margin would have been higher.
I also purchased an ARE shell for the Tacoma through Costco and received a $50 discount from the dealer and a $75 mail in rebate which just got here yesterday.
If you like haggling with salesmen and aren't in a hurry or emotionally attached to your chices of colors or packages you can probably get a better deal.In 36 years of buying new cars I have used the fleet manager to avoid the hassles of dealerships and now Costco has made this easier with just a mouseclick I have bought the last two within hours of submitting my request.