Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

You learn something new everyday !

Old 03-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
You learn something new everyday !

A couple weeks ago I had a thread about my 4x4 not going in 4LO, well I went to the dealer today and this is what has taken place. I bought these big ole' honking floor mats, hoping to keep the wintery sludge to a minimum. The thickness of the mats wouldn't allow me to depress the clutch pedal all the way to the floor, henceforth not allowing the sensor on the clutch to connect to the sensor !!??!! somewhere and presto all I get was the buzzer noting "please sir try again" The service dept are a bunch of really good guys and first and foremost did not make me feel like an idiot, second of all did not charge me for the time spent. I work in a union company and have a lot of haters, especially when it comes to buying a Toyota, and I have been crowing a lot lately about how pleased I am with my truck, well when they got wind of me and my truck going to the dealer, well lets say "blood in the water" They heard the story are were thwarted somewhat, but from here on out, I am keeping my business to myself next time. Thanks Toyota, you didn't let me down.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
dbbd1 is on a distinguished road

dbbd1's Tacoma Gallery
cool! Thanks for sharing. Yes, you do learn something everyday.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Glad that worked out for you jedi....Might save someone else the frustration of trying to figure out that problem too!Good on your dealership for treating you the way they did as well.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey buddy.....glad it was that easy of a fix. and i dont worry about other people and their "brands".........as we will be laughing as we drive on by some day and wave at them while their truck is stuck on the side of the road.........and we get the chance to say "told ya so"!!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Nice! Didn't think of that... Then again I have the factory floor mats still, and they have the hooks that keep them from sliding up too far.

Do you have the clutch cancel button? If so, you could always push that if the mat gets jammed up under there again without getting out or trying to pull it back.