Notices

TRD DECALS! where to get?

Old 03-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
Talking TRD DECALS! where to get?

I just have the standard SR5 package tacoma, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get some original TRD off road decals. I'm about 50% certain the dealer would have them, but they are probably expensive from there, but if any of you guys know any place that has them and looks factory that would be great.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Get them from this guy on eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/RS-Street-Gra...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Old 03-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Don't do that. That's almost as bad as hubcap spinners
Old 03-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
surftodd is on a distinguished road

surftodd's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a better choice then? The dealer on Long Island wants $70 for each side. Has any REALLY seen these knock offs?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I have them actually. Very nice quality. Actually many folks have them on other Yota boards.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
jay7108 is on a distinguished road

jay7108's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a guy on TN by the name of sockmonkey, he does real good decals and very reasonable.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
100% awesome ^^^
Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I was saying don't act like you have a TRD if you don't. I just have this thing with people buying Chryslers and putting the Bentley look alike grill on it. Argh!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #9

did you trim out the decal around the letters, or is there clear vinyl come off the letters. For example, cutting the decal in one big square or contouring the cut around the outer perimeter of just the letters? It looks great by the way..
Old 03-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #10

some people do there own work on the trucks to convert them to TRD specs...

I hear you though with the thought...
Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #11

Jay7108- what are the dimensions on the sticker that you ordered..I saw they come in different sizes..
Old 03-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #12

jay7108's Tacoma Gallery
I did not get them off ebay I got them from the guy on TN, and I believe they are the same size as the ones I took off, I got the set which included 3 tacoma decals, the 2 trd sport camo decals instructions and application tool shipped to me for about 40.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay7108 View Post
I did not get them off ebay I got them from the guy on TN, and I believe they are the same size as the ones I took off, I got the set which included 3 tacoma decals, the 2 trd sport camo decals instructions and application tool shipped to me for about 40.

I am registered on here, now, too
Old 03-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #14

jay7108's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see you on here as well, hopefully this will turn into something for you.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surftodd View Post
some people do there own work on the trucks to convert them to TRD specs...

I hear you though with the thought...
My truck came with the stickers from the factory. I can't wait to bring it back to the dealer for that first oil change after it's finished just so I can see the look on the service manager's face when I pick it up.

"What? I bought it with the off-road package."
Old 03-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #16
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I was saying don't act like you have a TRD if you don't. I just have this thing with people buying Chryslers and putting the Bentley look alike grill on it. Argh!

haha I seen a Chevy Silverado on the freeway today that had cadillac emblems all over it, the truck looked ok but just the fact that the person is imagining that they are driving an escalade is lame
Old 03-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #17
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
i agree ! it's crap !
Old 03-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
Mine started out as a TRD with the off road package. To this point, I have stripped all the "off road" gear from the truck.......including the decals. It was not my intention to do this when I bought it. I did replace the decal with another I got from street performance, but with different style. The quality is good, but shipping was 5 weeks!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:14 AM   #19
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
shipping was 5 weeks!

send me a PM next time you need to replace some badging or decals.

that's ridiculous

I know, that here on TW, I am another FNG but I know there are a few forum crossovers here that can vouch for me
Old 03-14-2008, 05:36 AM   #20
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
Will do Sockmonkey.