LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Whats the best color for the 08 taco double cab trd

Old 03-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohan25 View Post
I am getting mine this week and it is Speedway blue. I really like this color and I am a guy. It is different and cool looking to me. My wife hates it but that is good because she wont drive it. Does anybody think this is an unmanly color?
perfectly manly to me. my mom and girlfriend hate it too though.... whats the deal? lol.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #42
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
So does having herpes on your face.
Ahhh, the gift that keeps on giving, I mean color!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #43
helmuthead is on a distinguished road
helmuthead's Tacoma Gallery
I was under the impression that red actually makes you go faster.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #44
helmuthead is on a distinguished road
helmuthead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
perfectly manly to me. my mom and girlfriend hate it too though.... whats the deal? lol.
No its manly. i just bought one.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #45
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmuthead View Post
No its manly. i just bought one.
A manly ASS maybe?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #46
dsds is on a distinguished road
dsds's Tacoma Gallery
BLACK SANDS PEARL with a Mr. Clean Car Wash /Auto Dry thingamajig and a quality wash mitt to keep it pristine!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #47
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsds View Post
BLACK SANDS PEARL with a Mr. Clean Car Wash /Auto Dry thingamajig and a quality wash mitt to keep it pristine!
That Mr. Clean car wash thing is the biggest piece of shit I have ever bought! Spot free dry my ass!
Old 03-13-2008, 04:27 AM   #48
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Now that's just not true. It's a scientifically proven fact that Impulse Red Pearl is the best color. I won't bother showing proof because this should be a well known fact by now.
Wilson the Dog is correct!! It just looks fast. You can't argue with this picture.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #50
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... It's a scientifically proven fact that Impulse Red Pearl is the best color. I won't bother showing proof because this should be a well known fact by now.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Wilson the Dog is correct!! It just looks fast....
Impulse Red Pearl is amazing. Not too bright a red and the paint looks "deep" almost like a properly done candy apple red. I've had more compliments on the color than I can count. When it was new in July 06 I came out of a store and there was a guy closely inspecting it. He wanted to know where I had had it painted. He claimed to be a color matcher for a body shop and was really surprized it was wasn't custom.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #51
Robo is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 375th Airlift Wing '92-'96
Robo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey All!

New to the forum here! I don't own a Taco yet, but I am considering buying one in the next year or so. Just wanted to chime in as I see we are talking about colors.

I heard a rumor that Toyota is going to be releasing three more colors for the Taco (in '09). Does anyone know if this is true or not? If true, does anyone know what the colors will be?

My color vote: Magnetic Grey Metallic!!! (if they add it at some point). Second choice... white and my third choice... black!

I read an article a few weeks ago (can't find it now) about the most popular car colors of 2006. If I remember correctly, the top three were white in the No. 1 spot with black and silver following.

Great site! Hope to be showing you my truck someday!
Old 03-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #52
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I love the charcoal grey they have for the camry. i would have bought that if htey had the taco in that color
Old 03-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #53
calbadose is on a distinguished road
calbadose's Tacoma Gallery
Discontinued Color in 2009

One color that my dealer told me that will be discontinued in 2009 is Indigo Ink Pearl...so essentially Indigo Ink Pearl is a limited edition thus the best color available.

I liked the Silver a lot but my fiancees car is silver and having two silver vehicles in the driveway would look weird...gotta diversify a bit. Also it seems in my relatively small valley I live in (Roaring Fork) that every Tacoma is Silver.

Blue is my favorite color hence the Indigo Ink Pearl it is...

New colors that should be rolled out in 2009 IMHO:

Jungle Monkey Green
Pumpkin Smashing Orange
Deep Masculine Red (which is really Pink)

Truck on order still...waiting impatiently!

-Cal
Old 03-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #54
JTDTacoma is on a distinguished road
JTDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Black Sand Pearl: it's the only color you can buy that comes standard with a color matched engine cover.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #55
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
no such thing as best color it is what ever u like everyone has there own opinion.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #56
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I think that silver would probalby show dirt less out of all other colors...
Old 03-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #57
dsds is on a distinguished road
dsds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
That Mr. Clean car wash thing is the biggest piece of shit I have ever bought! Spot free dry my ass!
I'm pretty happy with it. You're right, spot free doesn't last past a few washes. If you replace the filter in it, it works like new again.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #58
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
It appears that I'm the only one to regret my color choice. I guess that's what I get for letting my wife influence me.
Yeah, the hello kitty with flowers on top TRD is pretty lame dude
Old 03-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #59
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now that's just not true. It's a scientifically proven fact that Impulse Red Pearl is the best color. I won't bother showing proof because this should be a well known fact by now.
i second that, i hate red but damn it looks so good on a tacoma.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:34 AM   #60
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Amazingly enough, this questions was just on the Family Feud... and with 100 people surveyed, these were the results:

1. Dark Blue
2. Black
3. White
4. Silver
5. Speedway Blue
6. Desert Sand
7. Impulse Red
8. Radiant Red

No matter what you choose, of course, you will definitely enjoy it!