tacobear's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the best color for the 08 taco double cab trd

Old 03-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
Just my opinion, but...BLACK LOOKS GOOD!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
We've already met the quote for silver. Black is pretty close too. I wish I had gotten the dark blue or the bronze, but I'm with the silver.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
wormhole7 is on a distinguished road

wormhole7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to wormhole7
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobear View Post
I think you'll find the answer to that question varies with whom you ask.

Kind of partial to the speedway blue myself.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
everyone is probably going to say whatever color their truck is.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #7
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormhole7 View Post
I think you'll find the answer to that question varies with whom you ask.
Now that's just not true. It's a scientifically proven fact that Impulse Red Pearl is the best color. I won't bother showing proof because this should be a well known fact by now.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
1st of all. welcome to Tacoma World. silver although i do like the 2 blues
Old 03-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Black!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
It appears that I'm the only one to regret my color choice. I guess that's what I get for letting my wife influence me.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Pink Taco's are always the best. If its black or blue or silver then you have issues.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Pink Taco's are always the best. If its black or blue or silver then you have issues.
u racist bastard...black ones, yellow ones, pink ones, they're all good!! lol
Old 03-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #14
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
The other colors may look better new, such as red and blue and black. But in time, red is notorious for fading. Besides, although I love black, it's just a pain to maintian. After a wash and a drive, you'll have something that is apparent on the body's paint. Drive through any standing water or a gutter. Or just in traffic, then you'll see a haze of dust.

I got silver because it's easy to clean, looks good when clean, and has grown on me even more. It also looks good after many years.

For these reasons, silver is the "best" color to get. It's not just the now you're living for. You may end up with this truck for many years. Choose wisely.

Plus, the silver flakes are made of Titanium and thus impervious to scratches and has destroyed all crash test barriers and most women love the color and your life will be wonderfull upon selection of this color.

It possibly cures vanerial disease too, but is only rumored to do so.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERdept View Post
It possibly cures vanerial disease too, but is only rumored to do so.
well thats only because self respecting women dont want to sleep w/ guys that drive plain, silver trucks....lol
Old 03-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
orangebutte will become famous soon enough
orangebutte's Tacoma Gallery
truck color

My truck is desert sand mica. I live in the desert. The color belongs to the desert. Desert dirt blends with it nicely. My latest research demonstrated that the color increases gas mileage 7% when the dry heat air temperature reaches 102 degrees, which occurs frequently May - Sept. Something to do with density of air and surface temp. of the desert dirt. Less drag on the vehicle with comparable surface temperatures and like colors. Thats' my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #17
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangebutte View Post
My truck is desert sand mica. I live in the desert. The color belongs to the desert. Desert dirt blends with it nicely. My latest research demonstrated that the color increases gas mileage 7% when the dry heat air temperature reaches 102 degrees, which occurs frequently May - Sept. Something to do with density of air and surface temp. of the desert dirt. Less drag on the vehicle with comparable surface temperatures and like colors. Thats' my story and I'm sticking to it.
Aaaah, that's my problem. I get shitty gas mileage because I have a black truck...what I really need is a white truck, cause there is snow on the ground 8 months of the year.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #18
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red gets you noticed
Old 03-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #19
2006nightrider is on a distinguished road

2006nightrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Pink Taco's are always the best.

x2...............
Old 03-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Zoom-Zoom

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Radiant Red gets you noticed
So does having herpes on your face.