Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed!

Old 03-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed!

I'm very happy with them. I have to drive with my windows down to be able to breath.They are a good fit and relatively easy to install. Very comfortable too.

Let's see if I can make Bob regret making it so easy to add (unlimited) pictures to posts.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those look pretty kickass. i think my wife is gonna get me a set of the trd covers for my bday in july. the center console cover is awesome too.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man. I agonized over that TN group buy for awhile but decided I needed the cash more than the covers. Looking at those pics I feel the agony returning.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatheticJoe View Post
Nice man. I agonized over that TN group buy for awhile but decided I needed the cash more than the covers. Looking at those pics I feel the agony returning.
If it makes you feel any better, the covers are great!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
what colors are those and how much.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I got 20% off of retail and they ended up around $430. Charcoal and black
Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
If it makes you feel any better, the covers are great!
I deserve it, not sure why I thought saving money was a better idea, damn logical brain.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:49 AM   #8
HDGreyRider is on a distinguished road
HDGreyRider's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pictures they are helpful - WOs are not the easiest things to install.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
They're easiest if you take the front seats out.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #10
HDGreyRider is on a distinguished road
HDGreyRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
They're easiest if you take the front seats out.
Just pop off the wire connectors and 4 bolts?
Old 03-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. For me, the driver's side had 2 connectors and passenger just had one. Careful removing them; I gouged my door panel in the process.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
They look great, I just couldn't swing that much for seat covers, although I feel it's worth it, I'll just have to wait until the seats wear out.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #14
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
I knew it was a good move when my wife sat in and said, "Oh, they're soft and cushioned." Locked!
Old 03-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #15
Wherever I May Roam
SteelCity will become famous soon enoughSteelCity will become famous soon enough

Navy: Navy Corpsman, LT, FMF (RET), U.S. Marines 4th LSB, Shock-Trauma Platoon
SteelCity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
I knew it was a good move when my wife sat in and said, "Oh, they're soft and cushioned." Locked!
I haven't put them on yet, but I have a feeling my wife's reaction won't be as pleasant as yours.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #16
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCity View Post
I haven't put them on yet, but I have a feeling my wife's reaction won't be as pleasant as yours.
So, I've got to ask.

Does she know that you have them?
Old 03-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCity View Post
No. She doesn't. (I'm so ashamed)
Better to ask forgiveness then permission at times.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #20
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
jpmorrisvb, those look awesome. Those are Wet okeli (sp??). They look like Cover Kings to me. Are those the charcoal and black as well? And how much was the tacoma logo?

Thanks,

Ted