Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Hood Ornament

Old 12-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
ridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ridgerunner357's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ridgerunner357 Send a message via Yahoo to ridgerunner357
Tacoma Hood Ornament

I love my 05 Tacoma. As you can tell, I like red. I was thinking about mounting something on the hood. Does anyone have any ideas, or suggestions on the best way to do it? Feel free to PM or email suggestions
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Hood Ornament-image_2922.jpg  
Old 12-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
ridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedridgerunner357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Send a message via MSN to ridgerunner357 Send a message via Yahoo to ridgerunner357
I would be afraid that duct tape might not withstand the vibrations.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
speechless.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
ummm...prolly UG is better
Old 12-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
dee_bo is on a distinguished road
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
How does one get to the UG? I can't seem to find the underground section...thanks
Old 12-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_bo View Post
How does one get to the UG? I can't seem to find the underground section...thanks
Probably because it's part of a secret society that lives underground. Almost like the bums in Las Vegas that live in the storm drains...
Old 12-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
the UG is need to know... I'm sure some admin will move this eventually
Old 12-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #10
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
the UG is need to know... I'm sure some admin will move this eventually
Like a secret society then...well how does a brother get in to this high class group lol
Old 12-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
ummm....wow....yea...the UG
Old 12-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like a secret society then...well how does a brother get in to this high class group lol
PM a mod
Old 12-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #13
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Well heeelllllllo UG.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #15
jimajr is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jim
jimajr's Tacoma Gallery
I would need to see a few more angles before I could give an opinion. lol
Old 12-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #17
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
wow...more?
Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #18
Well, I have more (many more) photos, but I am quite sure that they are not allowed on this thread. I do have some in the UG though. You can also PM me if you want to see some
Old 12-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #19
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone please tell me who the mods are? I would like access to the UG lol
Old 12-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #20
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can someone please tell me who the mods are? I would like access to the UG lol
no,no,keep it right here.lol.