Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tool Box

Old 12-31-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
killerken is on a distinguished road

killerken's Tacoma Gallery
Tool Box

Hey everyone!
I was looking for a tool box for my 2009 Tacoma Dbl Cab with a access roll up cover.

Does anyone have this product?

TruXedo TonneauMate Tool Box Fits Most Full Size Trucks (56"x24"x15")TonneauMate ToolBox

<H1 class=parseasinTitle>

The box looks sweet and looks like a really easy install!

Thoughts?

</H1>
Old 12-31-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
looks cool!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a uws 42" chest from a member here on TW. Sits below the rails, so pumped to get it. I think new they are like $300 + shipping...
Old 12-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Interesting. It plastic?
I think it is plastic
Old 12-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
bmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to beholdbmgreene is a splendid one to behold

bmgreene's Tacoma Gallery
If it's for full-sized trucks it will probably sit on the bedrails of a taco. The bed in the pic should be a bit over 48" between the wheelwells for carrying 4x8 sheets of material flat in the bed where our beds need to have boards set across in the notches in the bed to lay such items over the wheelwells. Double check the dimensions if you want it to sit under the rails.

I used to have an over-the rails box in my old 1st gen taco, which was nice since I could slip longer stuff underneath it, but it ruled out anything but a custom tonneau since the left over bed length didn't match any standard sizes.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Thats pretty cool. Would a tool chest that sits in the bed work also?

unfortunately not I need to put lumber in the bed some times so I would loose too much room