1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Praise for my WeatherTechs

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 08WhiteTRD, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Jan 1, 2010 at 2:46 AM
    08WhiteTRD

08WhiteTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Rocklin, NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 White 4x4 TRD Sport
    Fox Suspension 2.5 Front and 2.0 Rear, All-Pro Skids, BAMF LCA Skid, Leer 100R, Scangauge II, WeatherTech Floorliners, WeatherTech window visors, Satoshi grill with HomerTaco mesh, Sockmonkey Tailgate Decal, BHLM, Center Console lock, ImMrYo Rear-view bracket, Rally Armor mud flaps, Crawford Eco-Block, USA-Spec PA-15
    Well I am on call this week for work so it looked like I was DD for New Years. Went out to a couple bars to hit the New Years right. Well my ex got really drunk so I took her home. Well she threw up all over my WeatherTechs. They kept my truck completely clean. All I had to do was wipe the mats off. These things are great! I am just glad she got it all on the mats. I hope everyone else had a good New Years!

2. Jan 1, 2010 at 5:02 AM
    Capita

Capita Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport Double Cab
    Great to hear. Seems like the mats even work for barf. These are one of the best purchases I mad for the truck. Glad to hear everything went great. Happy New Years!

3. Jan 1, 2010 at 5:51 AM
    Tim A

Tim A Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Offroad 6 spd Double Cab
    Thanks for being a DD, you may have saved some lives last night! Your ex owes you quite a bit for giving her a ride in a top notch vehicle:) AND cleaning her vomit up for her.

4. Jan 1, 2010 at 6:45 AM
    rockinray

rockinray Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Halifax
    Vehicle:
    '09 Speedway Blue Taco
    Hood protector,window vents, Xtang trifold tonneau cover, Pioneer AVIC F700BT deck with Sirius and rear view camera, Pioneer 6.5" speakers in rear doors with custom made grills, Inverter inside console with outlets on rear of console, LED lights in cupholder and under climate controls, OEM style driving lights, Westin Stainless Steel Tube steps.
    Was she your ex before or after she threw up in your truck? LOL

Products Discussed in

To Top