Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Different dealers

Old 01-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Different dealers

I just wanted to say poo on Wolfchase Toyota in Bartlett, TN. I took my truck in a month ago to get my driver side cv boot looked at because it was leaking grease like crazy, had grease all over the inner wheel well and over driver side frame. They told me that the clamp just needed to be tightened up and told me it was probably where I put the 5100's on. I knew it was not from the clamp being loose and I argued with them to no avail and just left.
While visiting family over the holidays I took my truck into Peppers Toyota in Paris, TN, this is where I bought the truck btw. They looked at it and said, yep you need a new one, we will order it and put it on. Easy!!
I just wish that all dealers where as easy to work with as Peppers Toyota. Good people there, kudos Peppers Toyota.
As for Wolfchase Toyota, shame on you for your piss poor service.
Just wanted to vent a bit,
Happy new year!!