Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okole TRD Seatcovers

Old 01-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
a.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nice
Name: Alex
a.carter251's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole TRD Seatcovers

i was wondering if anyone new what the info on these seat covers are. i know they are wet okoles, but when i go on their site to try to order them i can not find this combo

Old 01-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Those are not Wet Okole covers. They are the Toyota "TRD" seat covers.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
^^X2
Old 01-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
^^^x3........................I have those same covers and they have saved my seats more than once................@ 1st I did not like the rubber matting down the center but ever since I sat down with a screwdriver in my back pocket I was very happy the matting was their..............plus they tie right in w/my weather tech floor mats real well......................plus they wash up real nice when ran through the laundry........................
Old 01-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
a.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nice
ha man do i feel stupid! thanks
so where do you buy these?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
ebay,dealership,some times right here on this site.........................I got mine @ the dealership for about 150.00................good luck
Old 01-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.carter251 View Post
ha man do i feel stupid! thanks
so where do you buy these?
Where are you located? I just got a set for X-Mas but I have the SR5 model tacoma so these are not the correct covers.

FYI - the "TRD" covers only work the for sport seats, not the SR5 seats.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:55 AM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Do these have the side airbag slots? They like nice
Old 01-03-2010, 05:13 AM   #9
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the 'World' Alex. In due time, you will learn to come to the great TW first for information.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #10
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine for christmas from here: http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/
A little bit of a pain to install, but definitely worth it.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #11
Silver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud of

Name: Joe
Silver 10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
Where are you located? I just got a set for X-Mas but I have the SR5 model tacoma so these are not the correct covers.

FYI - the "TRD" covers only work the for sport seats, not the SR5 seats.
Does the dealer have ones that actually work for the SR5 that are the same as the TRD ones minus the logo?
Old 01-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #12
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver 10 View Post
Does the dealer have ones that actually work for the SR5 that are the same as the TRD ones minus the logo?
I've seen some that say TACOMA instead of TRD, so I would assume those are for the SR5.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #13
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
I've seen some that say TACOMA instead of TRD, so I would assume those are for the SR5.
Yes, you are correct. The TACOMA covers are for the SR5 base model seats. I'll be returning my covers and getting the correct ones (they were a Christmas gift).
Old 01-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
trdparts4u.com has these...but I would rather have WO's...fitment of my WO's looks better than what you see in these pics...
Old 01-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #16
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah WO's and Weathertechs have been my two favorite so far. I couldn't get the interior dirty if I tried now.

Next project is a front-end facelift...
Old 01-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #17
so would these be better buy than getting custom wet okoles?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Do these have the side airbag slots? They like nice
+1, curious about this too.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #19

No doubt they do. They're made by TRD...for our TRD trucks...
Old 01-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #20
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
No doubt they do. They're made by TRD...for our TRD trucks...
Apparently not. All of the ones I have seen say they conflict with the SRS airbag system. The only official TRD covers I can find only cover up to 2008 which I think is the last year the TRDs didn't have airbags in the seats. 2009-10 are not officially supported. WO are the only ones I have seen so far that are compatible.