Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

"Engine 4,Respond to a MVA-No injuries"

Old 03-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
"Engine 4,Respond to a MVA-No injuries"

About an hour ago,one of my crew mates and I were standing admiring my truck here at work.We were looking out the window and my buddy said that my truck was really starting to grow on him.(Jeep guy)As he was asking a question about it,our alert tone went off..."Engine 4,respond cold to a MVA(Motor vehicle accident)-no injuries....114 XXXXX st."....A cold response is one that doesn't require lights and sirens,and as we made our way to the location a couple of blocks over,we stopped at a red light next to a pretty red DC TRD Tacoma.My buddy commented on the coincidence and we proceeded to the accident.As we went on scene of what turned out to be a rear end job,I immediatelt recognized the tailgate of the last vehicle.Turned out to be an '06 Tacoma extended cab,2wd.Believe it or not,the driver had been admiring a brand new Tundra at a stop sign and when he crested the hill,he piled into the back of a Civic that was stopped in the middle of the road........Extensive damage to the front of the Taco,deployed drivers airbag,and a lot of property damage to the Civic.Fortunately nobody was hurt,but as you can imagine the Taco driver felt awful all the way around.

Drive safe out there gang.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
The way people rubber neck, talk on their phones, eat or put on make up around here I rarely take my eyes off the road. I miss a lot of cool things, but my truck stays in 1 piece. Sometimes (rarely) I let my wife drive just for that reason! Gives me a chance to look around and see what's going on out here.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:37 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
When behind the wheel, remember safety is job #1
Old 03-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe bad carma for makin eyes at that Tundra?
Old 03-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
The Taco got jealous and made him pay.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
i feel for that guy, but at least no one was hurt !!!!!

i do my part to prevent those accidents as i do not wash my truck too often so people will stair at it when driving ;-D
haha, thats my new excuse for never washing my truck. I'm preventing wrecks
Old 03-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
We get stuff like that all the time in the ER.

Funny, but when everyone describes their story, even if they hit someone, it wasn't their fault, because the other person turned in front of them, or did something to cause they crash.

The patients always portray themselves as innocent victims.

This is what we usully get........

MVA, + seatbelt, + airbag, -PSI, -LOC, A/O X 3, c/o neck, back and CP. on C-spine and back board.

DC home c ACI and prescription for Soma, Vicodin, and Motrin. See your doctor within the next days, pain will worsen which is normal (so don't come back to the ER).