Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hunter 4x4 nerf bar, grill guard

Old 01-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hunter 4x4 nerf bar, grill guard

nerf bar YCFT-8512

grill guard FUT-811 ( bull bar )

There made by hunter 4x4, bought them both from Truck Gear Direct for 350.00
I have gotten dozens of pm's about them, so i looked up the details for those interested.
No drilling, mounted to factory locations, great quality.

**** update *** 1/20/10 -
hunter 4x4 has advised me they are no longer producing the grill guard FUT-811. sorry

Have to go to truckgeardirect.com to purchase
Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.you got to murder out the grille,headlights, and rear bumper.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
It really looks nice. Great truck!
Old 01-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
i have the same bars, i lucked out and got them on craigslist brand new for 70 bucks, i love them,
Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thats the only bull bar ive ever seen that i liked yur truck looks hot
Old 01-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #8
VolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really nice
Name: Rick
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the same nerf bars from them through ebay (seller ID truckgeardirect) for $149 shipped. I did the Bing cashback thing and got 8% off. Supposed to be here on Tuesday.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a great deal, post some pics after installing!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #10
skidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the rough
Name: kyle
skidynastar33's Tacoma Gallery
are they away from the truck enough to make it easy to step on? thats the problem im finding with the aries and westin
Old 01-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #11
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
yes, seem just out enough to be useful, wife, kids, even my mom find them very helpful.
just perfect for preventing door dings in parking lots.
i love them here in the winter, i use them to knock off the snow before getting in.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
skidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the rough
Name: kyle
skidynastar33's Tacoma Gallery
$159 a pair!! cant beat that either, just bought myself a birthday present!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #13
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
I believe i paid 199 in may, great offer!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:34 AM   #14
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
is it possible to get some up close pics, and all the angles you would look at em if you were right there..

thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #15
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently they don't make them for access cab
Old 01-11-2010, 03:51 AM   #16
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
^^^thank god i have a dbl cab sb
Old 01-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #17
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
couple more views

Old 01-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
^^What's the length on the nerf bars from end to end?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
VolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really niceVolNut is just really nice
Name: Rick
VolNut's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine today but haven't had a chance to put them on. Mine are 84" long. Hope this helps
Old 01-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, too cold to go out and measure.