Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

So it's -35 degrees out....

Old 01-08-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
So it's -35 degrees out....

We've got frozen pipes. My GF's Subaru won't start. My dogs gave me the "are you F-ing kidding me?" look when I tried to make them go outside. But my 5 year-old Tacoma, with 99,712 miles and its original battery fired up with no hesitation. I love it.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Egad that's cold! I'm moving up to CO later this month...guess it's gonna take some getting used to after the Phoenix weather.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
cold here to.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 AM   #7
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dude 35 degree is a heat wave. Try living in MAINE!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:39 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man that's no joke and I grew up in the Midwest snow belt.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:39 AM   #9
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
it is 26 deg. right now, the high for today is 32, Tonight the low is 18 effing deg. . People in Texas are not used to this shit.
gonna have some frozen pipes down there i bet.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Never been in -35, never want to. Coldest I remember around here is about -10.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:43 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSandPearl4x4 View Post
I think he said minus 35
Nonetheless it does get cold up here in the NE too. I must say the below zero weather makes the outdoor sports a little bit more challenging....
Old 01-08-2010, 05:44 AM   #12
Bellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
its snowing here in plymouth and the temp is in the low 20's
Old 01-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #13
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSandPearl4x4 View Post
I think he meant -35 degrees?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:53 AM   #14
BSP4x4
BSP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
my bad!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 AM   #15
Doc Holiday is on a distinguished road
Doc Holiday's Tacoma Gallery
Its stupid cold here too, it was -26 this AM here. I need to move to Arizona!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 AM   #16
Demoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud of

Demoncleaner's Tacoma Gallery
Got me beat... Coldest I've started mine is -30F couple years back.

Orginal battery, thats impressive. Mines is starting to weaken esp below 10F. May be time soon.

Good luck w/ the pipes.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #17
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HA I'm from Maine and bought my truck in Portland, and I've never quite seen cold like this back there! We don't have the ice here though!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:45 AM   #18
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
That Al Gore's full of shit man...
Some parts of the world get colder because of the currents changing due to global warming..just saying Europe "could have an ice age." Who really knows though.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:50 AM   #19
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
GD thats cold.
i used to hate walking out to my truck in the morning when it was 34 degrees out.
socal...
Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #20
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
That Al Gore's full of shit man...
WErd! On two levels.