Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rebates?

Old 03-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
stevedidj is on a distinguished road
stevedidj's Tacoma Gallery
Question Rebates?

Hi All, this is my second post here. I haven't purchase yet, but I will soon. I see Toyota is offering $1250 rebates/cash back at the moment here in Texas. Expiration dates for these rebates is March 31, 2008. What's the likelihood they'll: (a) increase the rebate amount, (b) renew the rebate amounts, (c) decrease the rebate amounts, or (d) completely remove the rebates? I'm wondering if it's time to pull the trigger and get the $1250 offered now vs. wait to see what the post-March rebates look like.
Thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedidj View Post
Hi All, this is my second post here. I haven't purchase yet, but I will soon. I see Toyota is offering $1250 rebates/cash back at the moment here in Texas. Expiration dates for these rebates is March 31, 2008. What's the likelihood they'll: (a) increase the rebate amount, (b) renew the rebate amounts, (c) decrease the rebate amounts, or (d) completely remove the rebates? I'm wondering if it's time to pull the trigger and get the $1250 offered now vs. wait to see what the post-March rebates look like.
Thanks
Chances are that they will pull them for a month and then offer another in mid-May to early-June...

BTW - that rebate is ONLY good on PreRunners and Standard Suspension (5 lugs). 4WD vehicles are NOT INCLUDED!
Old 03-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
stevedidj is on a distinguished road
stevedidj's Tacoma Gallery
Ah - I'm after the 4-cyl 2WD access cab, so the rebates apply. May-June is my preferred time to buy anyway, so I'll see what happens...
Old 03-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Very rarely is any price too good to pass up. This goes for trucks as well as everything else. The one time that I ran across a price too good to pass up was a jacuzzi tub for 82% off. That stupid thing has been sitting in the garage for almost 2 years and only the squirrels are getting good use out of it.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Very rarely is any price too good to pass up. This goes for trucks as well as everything else. The one time that I ran across a price too good to pass up was a jacuzzi tub for 82% off. That stupid thing has been sitting in the garage for almost 2 years and only the squirrels are getting good use out of it.
Damn! I wish I could find something like that. I have been looking at rediculous prices on those things. Guess I need to build that deck first.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Damn! I wish I could find something like that. I have been looking at rediculous prices on those things. Guess I need to build that deck first.
I'll probably setup the tub in true Louisiana fashion in the backyard. I'll run the water from a garden hose and plug her in. I can't decide if I should wear one of those old fashioned cloth bathing suits or one of those new fangled ones made out of bubbles.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Last year a wait for almost 9 months prior to buy my Tacoma I finaly decided for an '08 and let me tell there was no rebate all year long until December (3 months after) when the TOYOTATHON ocurred... but guess what NO TACOMAS where included, and prior to my purchase the only rebated applied to '07's but... there was no enough inventory to choose from. So if you have the rebate and there is plenty of inventory go ahead and get the best setup you can get ($).
Old 03-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
I'll probably setup the tub in true Louisiana fashion in the backyard. I'll run the water from a garden hose and plug her in. I can't decide if I should wear one of those old fashioned cloth bathing suits or one of those new fangled ones made out of bubbles.
Wait! You are supposed to wear clothing in those things?!?!
Old 03-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
These rebates/incentives are hit and miss. Last month all tacos in southern cali were 1000 off, this month south cali is 1000 off but in north cal it is 1000 for 4x2 and 500 for 4x.
=lame!
Old 03-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you are definately out of place in the crappy Alliance, you'd fit inmuch better with the rest of us rednecks in the CA...