Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lifted Regular Cab Picture Thread!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted Regular Cab Picture Thread!

I barley ever see pictures of lifted regular cabs so I figured I would start a thread. Heres mine 2007 regular cab 4x4.
Front: 3" Toytec coilovers
Rear: 2" add a leaf with 5100's
Tires: 255/75/17 bfg mud terrains (32" by 10.5")

Before:

After:

Sorry I got a little carried away with the pictures.

But lets see those lifted regular cabs!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

automoto's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man!! I'm from the Red Bank area, not too far from you. We outta try to get a Jersey trail run or meet up together soon!!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Looks great, and like you're about ready for some sliders
Old 01-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #7
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automoto View Post
Nice truck man!! I'm from the Red Bank area, not too far from you. We outta try to get a Jersey trail run or meet up together soon!!
Yeah im def down for a trail run. There is a hooters meet the 17th. Its posted on here somewhere. When it gets a little warmer out we have to do a trail run.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #8
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
yup i hardly see reg cabs.
soon to be lifted...soon as in hopefully 6 months? hehe

few days after i got it

as of now, debadged some painted some. pretty much it, more to come

Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #9
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
btw NICE truck mikeyd
Old 01-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #10
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
Nice trucks.

Reg cabs look the coolest when they're lifted. I should've kept mine
Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #11

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 671taco View Post
btw NICE truck mikeyd
Thanks magentic grey is sick. I cant wait to see what it looks like when you lift it.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #12

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Come on people. You make me feel like my thread is a failure. I know there is some more lifted regular cabs out there.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Thanks guys
nice truck man i bet that thing can go anywhere
Old 01-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #14
canucklehead will become famous soon enoughcanucklehead will become famous soon enough

canucklehead's Tacoma Gallery

here's mine pretty stock looking but lifted 1.75" upfront. still waiting on my AAL to be installed.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #17
10taco is on a distinguished road
Army: C Co 1/75 Ranger '87-'89
10taco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FINALLY! A thread about lifted regular cabs...

I love that truck MikeyD! I really like the wheel/tire combo, have been looking at an upgrade for my '10 regular cab 4x4 and I was looking at 16" wheels/tires. Now that I see your rig I love the 17" wheel choice. I would really like to see some pics with the truck parked level, to illustrate the difference with the lift & tires. From the side, and the front & back! NICE WORK MAN!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #18

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10taco View Post
I love that truck MikeyD! I really like the wheel/tire combo, have been looking at an upgrade for my '10 regular cab 4x4 and I was looking at 16" wheels/tires. Now that I see your rig I love the 17" wheel choice. I would really like to see some pics with the truck parked level, to illustrate the difference with the lift & tires. From the side, and the front & back! NICE WORK MAN!!!
Thanks 10taco. Ill make sure to get some pictures on level ground tomorrow for you.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #19

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10taco View Post
Here is a picture of my truck on level ground.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
Joey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enoughJoey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enough

Name: Fred
Joey_Buttafuoco's Tacoma Gallery
great looking trucks, no lift on mine yet, but she does look a little taller since the mud-flaps have been removed