Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weathertech Liners

Old 01-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Tuffy2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
Tuffy2's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech Liners

I just bought a new set of Weathertech liners for my 08 access cab, TRD today. They have the hooks for the drivers side, but do not have them on the passenger side. Is this normal? I also paid $89.95, is this a good price?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Threadkiller
Monarch will become famous soon enoughMonarch will become famous soon enough

Monarch's Tacoma Gallery
The hooks on the driver side are only needed to keep the floor mat in place and prevent interference with the gas and brake pedals. The passenger side doesn't need hooks. $90.00 USD is fair. I paid $150.00 CDN for mine.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
You don't really need hooks for either side, because there's nowhere for WTs to slide. They fit that well.

But for the record, I secured mine with the hooks just because.

That's my only WT complaint...they need to mold the hook attachment area so that it completely covers the hook and provides no opening in the bottom of the floorliner.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
i agree that the hook hole is a potential for leaks,, but other than that, they are all you can ask for. you will be more than satisfied, if you got them new for that price you stole em. we all basically paid the retail of 150 or 160 or whatever the price was. enjoiy
Old 01-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you ordered them with the place for the retention hooks, then call them and say they screwed up your order. They will send you a new one express and you get to keep the wrong one. At least that is what they did for me when they messed up my order.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
NAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 12th Missile Sq
NAYo2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
i agree that the hook hole is a potential for leaks,, but other than that, they are all you can ask for. you will be more than satisfied, if you got them new for that price you stole em. we all basically paid the retail of 150 or 160 or whatever the price was. enjoiy
He only got the front ones since he has an access cab.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAYo2002 View Post
He only got the front ones since he has an access cab.

good catch, i guess thats normal price then....there aren't really any deals on these as far as i have seen
Old 01-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Tuffy2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
Tuffy2's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the front seat mats. It was nice though that he had them right on the shelf. They had written on the box, Tacoma 05 and up. I hope I got the correct ones for my 08 access cab. They seem to fit real nice. I also got a Protecta bed mat for $59.95. I thought that was a good price too?
Old 01-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #9
Banned
yeah man, good priceon both, a bed mat for 60 bucks is good. u have seen more than that
Old 01-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
So OP, where did you get them?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
Pob is on a distinguished road
Pob's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set, over three weeks ago. Macneill says each mat is "made to order". Anyone else have to wait nearly a month for their to arrive?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #12
Creemore will become famous soon enoughCreemore will become famous soon enough
Creemore's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in a week, FWIW. Also, they came with molded grommets for the hooks on both the passenger and driver's side.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #13
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago . . . still waiting!