Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have this Lightbar?

Old 01-13-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have this Lightbar?

Anyone have this light bar on their Taco? It's by a company called Crossfab. I would be intersted in getting some reviews or input on quality

More info here
Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 AM   #2
stenyeart is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
stenyeart's Tacoma Gallery
I like the looks of that one, where did you find it?
Old 01-13-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have it but considered it before getting the one I got. You can get it in several colors & variations of cutouts. Lemme find the link to it.........

Here ya go............ http://www.crossfab.com/toyota

Really like how the 1st gen one looks too..............
Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome anyone have any idea what the price is or even how to order it???
Old 01-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #5
ASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to beholdASH is a splendid one to behold

ASH's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they're out out Mexicali City, Mexico, on the Baja Peninsula. Their site sure isn't user friendly.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
The owner is a member here. I forgot what his user name is though. But I remembered him posting some of their products.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Do the email thing - info@crossfab.ws

That's how I was communicating with him. IIRC, about 250, shipped & powdercoated? not sure, couldn't find that email...........
Old 01-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
that looks pretty sweet!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick, the grille looks badass too.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
THATS BAD ASS! I hate mine now.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
Not really down with it. Look along the line of the sheet metal piece. It looks pretty uneven in number of spots along the bar
Old 01-14-2010, 03:41 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I just went with smittybuilt/nfab one. IIRC, he said you could get pretty much whatever paint/coating/colors/cutout pattern you want, within reason of course.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:51 AM   #13
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it on ebay and then followed liks on the auction to their website. Just curious if any owners here have it. Here is the sellers ebay id 9289armando.......oh look 15 posts and no bashing or bickering yet...lol
Old 01-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #14
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
hey talked with luis today .. our price is 170.00 plus shipping around 25-35.00 and takes between 2-7 days depending on state you are in coming from mexico.
maybe a gb gets better price?just a thought.that thing is bad ass looking.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #15
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
Id get an Avid instead,

Just my .02