LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Click here for the Jan. 04, 2010 revision of T-SB-0305-08 which includes 2009 & 2010

Old 01-14-2010, 01:16 AM   #1
Got Tacoma will become famous soon enough
Name: Gila
Got Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Click here for the Jan. 04, 2010 revision of T-SB-0305-08 which includes 2009 & 2010

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24843432-T-SB-0305-08-PDF-Revised.pdf (2.36 MB, 352 views)
Old 01-14-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
Got Tacoma will become famous soon enough
Name: Gila
Got Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Your supposed to say thanks Gila
Old 01-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #3
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i dont see how they are still making new trucks with the same KNOWN problems....
Old 01-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
YGWYPF
RainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Naval Aviator
RainDodger's Tacoma Gallery
It's becase the "known" problem is miniscule compared to the total number of trucks sold worldwide with owners that don't care about it. It's business.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:50 AM   #5
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
I put an AAL in, im wondering if i should get this done. I know its pretty much the same but its from toyota?
Old 01-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbolas View Post
if not for the information on this forum i would not have known about TSB's. Most owners care but they are just not informed. If you rely on the dealers they just tell you nothing is wrong.
I've done the math a few times- There have been just shy million Tacomas sold since 2005. There are like 20,000 members on this site. That's 2% of Tacoma owners (ignoring the fact that not everyone here has a 2nd gen).

There are TONS of folks out there who either do not haul enuf material or with regularity to know what it should feel like or that enjoy the ride unloaded, so they don't have any work done. If you "rely" on the dealers and give up you won't get anywhere. The folks who got this TSB started and who have driven the updates didn't just take the dealers word for it...They continued to push to get something done.

I think Toyota has made the right choice here-They replace the less than desirable parts (and update the TSB) for almost anyone who asks. Takes some a bit more work...but most get done.

Glad to see the late model trucks are getting the hook up too!!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Silver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud ofSilver 10 has much to be proud of

Name: Joe
Silver 10's Tacoma Gallery
I got a hold of toyota customer service today and gave me a case number and said that my dealer would be calling me in 1-3 days. I had already emailed my dealer about a week ago and hadnt heard anything. Anyhow she said that the case is generated immediatly if I wanted to call them. I waited a bit and got an email from my salesman that said there is no TSB for 2010. I was pissed cuz of the info on this forum I had the new TSB printed and in my work truck. I called him rt back and said i got your email and there is a TSB, he told me he talked to the service guys last week and there wasnt one. I said Ive got it in my hand. He told me let me forward you to service and they can take it from here. All the while being very nice. The service guy asked what I needed I told him. He said he wasnt aware. I read him the TSB and gave him my case number and said he would be callin me within 1 day to get things started he had to talk to the service manage. When I had the TSB and a case number it definately held more weight. We will see where it goes but I feel pretty good since I checked my springs and they are numbered with the ones that need to be replaced. All I can say is thanks to all of you crazy taco heads who get kinds of info out to everyone on this site.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #8
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got denied this morning. I even brought the TSB paper work in. Their reasoning is that we already did it to my truck (they only did rear leaf swap and rear TRD bilsteins back in July 2009) and I went back this morning to get the front TRD bilsteins and said corporate denied me. This is on my 2009 Tacoma
You need to review the TSB. No shock replacement for '09s or '10s.