LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blue Sea aux fuse block install

Old 04-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #22
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hmmm I really like this. I might have to use a similar setup for my Z as I gotta re-wire it anyway...
Old 04-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #23
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
I like. What's the best way for me to save this so I can find it again ?
Subscribe to thread. You already did by replying, or near the top of the thread there is a place to subscribe without replying. Find it again through your User Control Panel
Old 04-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #24
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. User Control Panel is the upper right corner, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Subscribe to thread. You already did by replying, or near the top of the thread there is a place to subscribe without replying. Find it again through your User Control Panel
Old 09-12-2010, 07:16 AM   #25
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
subbed.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #27
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
looks great.

1 question though. Since power is straight off the battery, won't all of your accessories be hot all the time?
thats the whole point of relays...

custom car audio huh...!!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #28
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
thats the whole point of relays...

custom car audio huh...!!
Yups! Relays FTW.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #29
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
beautiful!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #30
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Great job. I seriously need to consider this.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #31
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! But I really dont understand the wiring of this stuff, lol.
From the + battery, you run a wire to the 100a circuit breaker, then from circuit breaker to the fuse block? Is there a ground coming off that fuse block to the - battery terminal (think I answered my own one here... gnd comes off the back and hard to see I think)? From there, you just ground any accessory and run power to one of the terminals on the block?
Are the 187 series breakers ok to go w/? One you listed seems to be being phased out.
This looks like a great setup, and would be awesome as I start to add accessories, I'm just partially retarded when it comes to the actual wiring
Old 12-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #32
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Looks great! But I really dont understand the wiring of this stuff, lol.
From the + battery, you run a wire to the 100a circuit breaker, then from circuit breaker to the fuse block? Is there a ground coming off that fuse block to the - battery terminal (think I answered my own one here... gnd comes off the back and hard to see I think)? From there, you just ground any accessory and run power to one of the terminals on the block?
Are the 187 series breakers ok to go w/? One you listed seems to be being phased out.
This looks like a great setup, and would be awesome as I start to add accessories, I'm just partially retarded when it comes to the actual wiring
Yep you got it. You don't have to run grounds for your accessories back to the block though. You can ground them anywhere. I just did it to try and keep things visible so I can trace them if necessary.

Those breakers should be fine. Just a new look to replace the old ones. Do the same thing though.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
from another electronically challenged guy, thanx for not talkin over our heads and makin this a doable project.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #34
mickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the rough

Name: marc
mickyd9990's Tacoma Gallery
awsome write up,, supeer clean...

you used a 100 amp circuit breaker correct.. like this one?http://www.boatersworld.com/product/MP63496989.htm

also where is a good place to buy odd and end electrical stuff online.. like switches relays and all that stuff??
Old 01-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #35
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyd9990 View Post
awsome write up,, supeer clean...

you used a 100 amp circuit breaker correct.. like this one?http://www.boatersworld.com/product/MP63496989.htm

also where is a good place to buy odd and end electrical stuff online.. like switches relays and all that stuff??
Here is all of the stuff you need man and for cheaper then that one you found

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...uct_list&c=115
Old 02-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #36
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Would you happen to remember what # screw you used to mount the panel to the factory holes under the hood?
Old 02-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #37
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #40
rtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
rtn1911's Tacoma Gallery
I had a similar setup on my 2004 Tacoma, without the custom powder coated mount.

You did a nice, clean job.