Name: Chris
KNOXTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Best mod yet!!! Lol

Custom Titliest Pro-V1 shift knob baby
Attached Thumbnails
Best mod yet!!!  Lol-get-attachment.jpg   Best mod yet!!!  Lol-photo.jpg  
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I bet you could get a shift knob at pep boys for less than the cost of a pro v1
Old 01-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Whole lot of X going on in this thread for me.. is it my work filter, or is this another fail thread?

EDIT: Just noticed that the second and third posts were graphics... pretty funny, too. Still, OP's images giving me nothing.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
pics no workie amigo
Old 01-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
KNOXTACO is on a distinguished road
fixed!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
flatlander will become famous soon enoughflatlander will become famous soon enough

flatlander's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool. Did you drill into it?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
That shift knob is hilarious
Old 01-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #12
Yeah I drilled it. Smaller bit then stepped to a larger bit and screwed it on.

Im in the process of making a Newcastle beer tap shift knob. hehe

U have ur wheels whores, well Im a shift knob whore
Old 01-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #13
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
You a UT fan? Who y'all gonna get to coach your team?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #14

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOXTACO View Post
Im in the process of making a Newcastle beer tap shift knob. hehe
I'd like to see that one. Sounds good.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #15
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
heres tens new HC
Old 01-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
look at my recent post if ur wondering if im a FREAKIN VOLS FAN

BTW, this isnt the first forum Ive been on that pulled the all VOLS card on me.
I dont even want to get into it until we have a head coach

I reminds me a certain administation- hurry hurry hurry we dont care who it effect just get someone in here and get them in here now
Old 01-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #17
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I'm not a golfer but thats cool.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
You can turn anything into a shift knob. I made a 8 Ball one time.
You just have to have good num-chuck skills to do it
Old 01-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #19

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOXTACO View Post
look at my recent post if ur wondering if im a FREAKIN VOLS FAN

BTW, this isnt the first forum Ive been on that pulled the all VOLS card on me.
I dont even want to get into it until we have a head coach

I reminds me of the OBAMA administation- hurry hurry hurry we dont care who it effect just get someone in here and get them in here now
I wasn't flaming... just don't know many Vol fans so I thought I'd ask. I can't speak for bob.

Watch the Obama comments. That's a really good way to get your thread locked or deleted. Check the forum rules.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #20
post "EDITED" hehe